Single guys, guess whose fault it really is : Swingers Discussion 177890
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSingle guys, guess whose fault it really is
TOPIC: Single guys, guess whose fault it really is
Created by: jandact
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have seen all the complaining by single guys about how hard it is to connect with couples but after our recent experiences it is damn near 100% the fault of the single guys. We recently opened our profile to single guys and added a paragraph that says how we would like single guys to contact us. That is, by email first and when they do to have a face and full body pic open in their profile and/or attached to their e-mail. Not unreasonable because most here expect that when someone approaches them whether as a couple or a single.

Do you know what percentage of single guys are able to read, comprehend and follow those simple instructions? Less than 5 percent. Maybe one out of every 25 or so.

While we were writing this post we have had four single guys want to chat. Of those, three had no pics open and two had none in their profile at all. Let's see, cannot read or if they can don't care about what we say and have no pics that they can show us. Wow, forgive us if the 'decline' button gets a workout.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have the same problem, Lost. I do get those lame emails, couples are just as guilty as single males, but hitting delete and/or block isn't very hard.

I have not had a single male act disrespectful, in person. I can not say the same about male halves, of couples.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Funny, I really only had issues with asshole husbands. Single men did not bother me and were rarely anything but respectful.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm a little late to this thread, but here's my two cents.

Gotta say, there is a lot of great advice in this thread. I can almost say that most of the single guys that ruin it are under the ages of 30-35.

Coming from me, a guy that's 24, there are a lot of guys with HUGE egos my age. They think they are God's gift to womankind.

I enjoy sex just as much as everyone else, but I also enjoy just meeting new people even if it's not about sex. If it leads there, hot damn! If it doesn't, I made a new friend.

Hoover AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
lol@Akron

Love the new pics BTW, so when are you bringing the Mrs. over to, ummmm, swim? Yeah, that's it!

,^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Rdy2, feel free to use any part of my post or my body for that matter, lol.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
To those whom wish to know ,,,yes there is more to this story,,, due to the request of the host,,, an on going matter,,, with this couple,,, and others due to there many complains. Could i have handled this in another way,,, at the time NO. Do i really care,,, sometimes,and sometimes i do not give shit. But to block someone without giveing them a break, it just not fair. I give everyone a fair chance to meet and go from there, but there are the limits to every thing. AS for getting laid no problem,,, i may be 60 plus,,, no problem getting it up. As for my next trip to vegas, in dec, a date is booked with a speacil lady Friend. one with beneifits. Going to be an awesome trip.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Trust me, I'm not bitching! I feel very fortunate to have met some great couples here and continue to make plans to get together with new friends.

And no, it's not just about getting laid, I can do that in the vanilla world. Fantasies are what drives me to meet new people and couples who enjoy sharing their playtime with me makes me one happy camper.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Doing what one needs to do to get laid and playing the game by the current rules are to entirely different things. One of the other sites I'm on, couples routinely block single males, but when they add you as a friend (they can do this without your knowledge) you become unblocked, I cant count the number of times Ive been in the chat room and tried to look at a couples profile and its blocked to single males, low and behold Ill go back and its unlocked. Single males are who they are, and alot of bad apples ruin it for the decent ones. The rules are set up by the LS, learn to play with them, learn to be outgoing with out being pushy, learn to be engaging to both the man and the woman, learn that rejection is nothing personal get over it and move on..........or be one very frustrated swinger.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
whodayoutalkingabout. we don't pronounce words in east tennssee we just have one word with 300 hundred letters in it.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
No one likes to be disrespected but don't you think you could have handled that a little better sinbach?

From what you wrote, this couple routinely blocks single guys (probably to avoid being inundated with unwanted emails) but when they met you they were impressed enough to want to spend more time with you. Instead of taking offense, maybe a better response would have been to smile and say, "See, some of us single guys aren't so bad". I'm pretty sure the result would have been a lot better for you.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Single guys, guess whose fault it really is