Signs she'll be good in bed : Swingers Discussion 60736
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSigns she'll be good in bed
TOPIC: Signs she'll be good in bed
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol, when i bartended i got hit on quite abit, i dress as you all say, slutty, tight, low / high cut, revealing... and i too back up my words, though i had alot of fun suprising men, one of my favs was "U n Me, motor oil, jumper cables, and a whip" fallowed by a sinful grin.. LOL, its alwasy fun to make sure a guy knows what you are thinking, by your words and actions... sorta miss that job.... good thread anyhow, loved some of the posts smooches Wife D

Grafton OH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Ahhhh...there's my girls...lol

I am pretty sure all of your pictures are also next to "hot", "smokin' hot" & "OMFG!!!"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Too true!!!!!!

:):)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Every man's fantasy...to look down and see the two of you looking back :):)

Oh, and Polly of course!!!

A (he)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
On your knees, naked, with your tongue out and those gorgeous eyes looking up at me?

Yep, that's a tell-tale sign!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
when her pics arn't posted in the black and white section of the family photo album

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Wonders if that is why I love to laugh? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Laughter. The women that I've shared the most intense laughter with were every bit as intense sexually.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
In my experience, the best correlations I have found among the women I experienced who were sexually way-above-average were 1) high intelligence and 2) *REALLY* sexy, passionate kisses. The most sensual, passionate, and affectionate woman I ever met was a wonderful Brasilian girl...DAMN she was the hottest kisser *EVER!* We never had sex but came pretty close to it and I have no doubt that she would have been the best there too...and I am STILL missing her!

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
The number one sign is that she looks you in the eye when you talk and strokes a body part (thigh, hand, arm) and in that glance you know she wants to have sex with YOU, That is the biggest turn on and typically produces a great sex session. Other signs are a woman with the ability to lose herself with you in front of others - maybe she is shy about being naked strutting around in front of others in the club but once you are naked and into it and the door to your room is wide open, she loses any inhibition about having others see her cum or enjoy herself. Finally, we have to agree, women in their 30's and 40's are just better in bed because they have more confidence in themselves and that makes the sex hotter.

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Signs she'll be good in bed