Showing our sexy wives off : Swingers Discussion 51218
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkShowing our sexy wives off
TOPIC: Showing our sexy wives off
Created by: 280SL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone else like to dress or undress their wife up and take her out to show her off? I like to get my girl braless in a short shirt and take her to some of the local stores to see how many men almost spin their head off to catch a peek. I am not sure if she is hip to my trip. Drop me a line if you like to show off or like to peek. I love to do both.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW !!!!!! Looks like we have Virgins here. Virgin posters that is. Welcome to the FORUMS and to SLS.

Looks like the 2 of you know how to have FUN.

When we are out for a drive in our classic convertible, the truckers usually get an eyeful of 38DD Bra, Cleavage and Boobs, as I am usually unbuttoning, fondling and exposing Kathy. She is also wearing a garter belt and Nylons, with no panties, and her dress or skirt is hiked up showing garter straps and stocking tops. If we are on a long stretch of highway my right hand is right there fingering her pussy. When we pass a trucker, I usually linger beside for a bit for them to get a nice view.

Charlie

My wife usually dresses very sexy on Thursdays because we have lunch together. Yesterday she was dressed in a very lose fitting top with no bra and a very short skirt.

Last night we net to a vanilla place we usually hang out at. At closing time the owner suggested jokingly that someone should get on the bar and dance. Mrs Lucky promptly jumped up on the bar lied down and displayed her pretty little panties to everyone that was still there.

Did I mention "little" panties?

Max

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
My wife usually dresses very sexy on Thursdays because we have lunch together. Yesterday she was dressed in a very lose fitting top with no bra and a very short skirt.

Last night we net to a vanilla place we usually hang out at. At closing time the owner suggested jokingly that someone should get on the bar and dance. Mrs Lucky promptly jumped up on the bar lied down and displayed her pretty little panties to everyone that was still there.

Did I mention "little" panties?

Max

Hudson NH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
FF's are Nylons with the "seam" running up the back of the leg. FF refers to the type of Nylon and the FF stands for Fully Fashioned. Just having a "seam" does not make a pair of Nylons FF's. Real FF's also have the keyhole at the top of each seam. FF's also need to be held up with a good 6 or 8 strap Garter Belt. A good Garter Belt has wide straps and metal Garters. In our opinion, and many others agree, the frilly 4 strap, thin strap with plastic garters are merely playthings that have little effect on holding up your hosiery properly Hope this helped........

ff38dd....Kathy

By the way...the name ...ff38dd breaks down to ...ff for Fully Fashioned....and 38dd for my bra size.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
What's an "FF"?

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Try going out wearing FF's. Not many comments but lots of looks and stares. The women "seam" to be the worst. The women have this look of "How dare she wear those out in public".

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Anyone know of places that still have shoe salesmen?

Grandfield OK

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife wears a short skirt when we go shoot pool and it drives me crazy. I catch some of the guys trying to look without looking. We leave there and go to a swinger bar and she puts on even shorter and I make sure she has to bend over the table to shoot me and every guy in the place gets an eye full.

Plano TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
Any time my wife shows off and teases, it is absolutely wonderful. She may not be the best looking lady. But, she certainly can hold her own. I love seeing her wearing a certain outfit that slides off her sholders. Her breast stand out perfectly. It makes you just want to ean over her and kiss her beautiful breast right there in the open public. And, when a stranger gets those urges, well lets just say it's fantastic. Joe

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
I think my wife is pretty hot!

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I love showing her off. no bra or panies

Chester VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Showing our sexy wives off