Shaving : Swingers Discussion 230068
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: Coyote17
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK so every profile says they want a man with no hair down there. How do you do it? Straight razor or electric? Let me know the best technique

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
See, I prefer a nice trimmed man. I do not like shaved on men or women. But shaved is okay and most people are.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A little hair here and there doesn't bother me at all. I don't like seeing it left over on the sheets the following day, though. That's too much. Personally I shave because it feels better to me and I smell better when I do. (Hair holds scent more than anything else does and I have a sensitive nose.)

Same goes for women. I Love the smell of a woman and often I can smell women (without perfume) from across the room, even when they aren't horny. I actually prefer a trimmed but not shaven lady but several of the ladies in my life (including my current wife) insist it's better for them when they are shaven. More comfortable, and I'm always willing to accept that.

Same for men, in my opinion. A little hair is okay but if I'm choking on it, we're going to have a less enjoyable time all around.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
well VAbeach you are partialy right....the only time i do not shave is when i have my period . That is the only time my razor gets a break

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Wanna - if that's how you see it, that's fine.

I might point out that left to their own devices, most women grow hairy legs and bushy armpits too. I don't think of a little girl when I see a woman with shaved legs or bare armpits, do you?

But whatever turns your crank. I got tired of being the hairiest dude wherever I went so I took the plunge and began waxing my entire torso some time ago.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
@wanna. I must be honest, I'm a little greedy where you're concerned. I don't just want my own. I want some of yours as well. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4695 posts)
@ sportnberr2014 - Oh I've been chased off the Forums before for having thoughts contrary to the "norm" in the lifestyle. So I don't participate on the boards as often as I used to.

But the topic of pubic hair in the lifestyle is one that goes round and round.

To each his own, I say.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
WannaTry808 no one should flame you for your preferences. I myself would rather be trimmed and not fully shaved. But for now it's what my lady likes for me. So it's what I do.

We are always happy to see people that can state their thoughts and preferences and even better when someone can have a two way open conversation and no one has a cow just because someone has a difference of opinion or preferences. The ones that can have a good conversation and find it interesting and wonderful to communicate are always the most wonderful people to know and or interact with.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
@jaidawn - Sorry, but I do. Men have pubic hair. Boys under the age of 12 don't.

It's just *MY* personal opinion. I know I'll probably get fully flamed for saying that, but.....

Having said that, it's totally up to the person and what they want to do with their own body hair. Personally, I feel like the lifestyle puts too much pressure on people (men and women) to be completely bare. For my husband, if he shaves his pubic area, it's smooth for about 12 hours and then it's 2 weeks of red, painful ingrown hairs.

But maybe some people have softer pubic hair that grow back perfectly and don't cause problems?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
I, personally, will never understand how someone can look at a grown man and think of a child, just because there is no hair there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Waxing for sure. My wife and I go together about every 3 weeks and it is the way to go, what hair is coming back is finer and not as dense.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Shaving