Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Shaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: Coyote17
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK so every profile says they want a man with no hair down there. How do you do it? Straight razor or electric? Let me know the best technique

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 96
User Details are only visible to members.
Just the plain old Trak 3 - careful and keep it shaved daily. Been doing this since my GF in college in 1981 shaved me.

Elburn IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I love to stay shave near the private part all the time. Specially if a woman give you oral, she do not want to have hair in her mouth. But some razor are too sharp for the balls to get near it. But I am use to it because I be very careful when shaving around with.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Small cordless razor works nicely and often it's me operating the razor in the really sensitive areas just hanging around in the shower.

Mrs, U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
I use a standard 2 blade razor (Shick) on my balls and shaft. At first it was tough, but as long as you are erect, and the balls are swollen, no big deal. Electric razors suck!!! If the razor gets dull, the foil heats up, and can cause burns. Nair on the balls isn't too bad, but don't let that get into any orifices, now that's pain!!!

We use the same type of razor on her. BTW, after shaving apply coconut oil, then fuck each other hard :)

Wells ME
Username hidden
(54 posts)
888 I'm past that monthly thing ,Thank God ,it called menopause ,and you know what its not so bad ,a little coconut oil goes a long way LOL .I'm sure your wife hasn't reach that stage of her life ,tell her its not so bad . I love my 50s its all good xoxoxo Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6217 posts)
"We are a lot tougher than any man "

Nobody is arguing that, Inez. Any woman that can bleed for 4 or 5 days monthly reptitively and not die is one tough lady. ;-)

I just believe you would revisit that thought if you had the most sensitively vulnerable spot located outside your body and the ability to accidently sit on them. :-P

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1444 posts)
I cant compare ,I never had a kidney stone ,I do know there VERYYYY painful to pass.. You have some major shit going on .I hope you have a good doctor

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6217 posts)
I don't know if you can back me up on this Inez, but I have been told that passing a kidney stone is more painful then having a baby. I've passed 78 stones in 36 years. I have been told that having pancretitis is worse than passing a kidney stone. I have had pancretitis 10 different times for a total of 93 days in the hospital. 32 days of it was in drug induced coma because of the pain. He'll I don't shave my balls, I just pluck the hairs out, I at a time. Wouldn't go near the boys with a sharp instrument. Ouch

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1483 posts)
YES I saw Fargo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6217 posts)
Woodchipper? How about the Airline Pilot that put his dead wife through a rented woodchipper on the Connecticut River about 30 years ago. I knew the State Police Detective that investigated it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2337 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 96
TOPIC: Shaving
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.