Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Shaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: Coyote17
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK so every profile says they want a man with no hair down there. How do you do it? Straight razor or electric? Let me know the best technique

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
I use Nair, it works faster than Veet. But you have to keep it on for more than 10 minutes, and need to apply twice.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
After I posted this I decided to get sone Veet and remove it all! Glad I did.

Crescent Bch FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Per my wife's request, I remove ALL of my body hair every 6 weeks or so. I trim the private areas at least twice per week.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Just curious, how far down the leg do you guys go? I go mid thigh.

Crescent Bch FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I shave in the showered using a multi blade razor and shampoo as the cream. Pulling skin taut, especially the balls, helps a lot. I shave slow and careful, going over areas without much pressure more than once. CK gave me some of her "No Bump" liquid to cotton ball on afterwards and I don't get bumps anymore ( I don't put it on my balls!). We're thinking about getting the ELOS Touch Advance hair remover because the new one will work on her blonde hair down there.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
instead of shaving try sugaring. Its neater, no razor burn and lasts for weeks. wife n i both do it.

Marshfield Hills MA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I do not shaven, wax or cream any more to remove my unwanted hairs, but use a pair of tweezers to do the job. I have been doing it for some time so I did not have that many to remove now usually maybe 10 to 20 to pluck at any give time. It's great no burns or sore spots from shaving.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Straight razor in the shower.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
"ready for some head"

All about you....lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
Been shaved for many years...In the shower,take your time....I'm smooth and ready for some head! ;)

Username hidden
(58 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 107
TOPIC: Shaving
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.