Scents do you like them : Swingers Discussion 68204
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkScents do you like them
TOPIC: Scents do you like them
Created by: funlovintxcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking from a woman who has heard many compliments on the scent more than when I wear perfume - I would say guys like "scent" better than perfume - and yes, even white shoulders can be worn subtle enough to become the scent rather than a perfume - sometimes its not WHAT you wear its HOW you wear it. The one my playmates and my wonderful hubby seem to like best....JasmineVanilla - Bath and Body Works - although they do have a new one out that I would like to try...Black Current and Vanilla. I love the earth/fruity scents and Jasmine has always been one that smells great on me. I've even had "vanilla friends" compliment, one woman said "Tigr everytime I'm near you I just can't help but think, "wow - sexy!"" and let me tell you she is VERY vanilla! LOL

Morriston FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
She wants to know the one that makes you her slave....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
a light scent is nice and when getting close i dont want to be over powered by perfume that knocks me over.

a nice light scent on the neck is intoxicating.

if i can smell your scent 10 feet away its tooo strong..... if i can smell the scent from a hug or a nuzzle it is just right.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1021 posts)
So, tell us Michael...what scent would you have Nic wear while you are "shooting" her? lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I like a soft subtle scent or perfume. I do not like it when the scent or perfume overpowers you. That being said I have to be carefull as well because colonge tends to be very strong on me. Not sure why but I have to be carefull to use a little so that you do not smell my colonge a block away.

P.S.

I mostly use Old Spice

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Scents do you like them