SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY : Swingers Discussion 1807651031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
TOPIC: SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why, thank you JzaBelle. Not much to perv, I'm afraid. But I do try to give good answer.

How are those cuffs? Tight enough?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I am pervin fun ahoy,, I like his answers...

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
If you can maintain an erection with your wife, you do not have physical ED and the blue pill won't help; it's all mental. Maybe easier said than done, but don't put pressure on yourself by over-thinking things. Don't focus on your erection; just arouse the lady, let nature take its course, and everything should be fine.

If that doesn't work, have you thought about different ways to play, such as a threesome in which you aren't expected to perform for a woman other than your wife? Or, perhaps being up front with another couple and telling them in advance not to expect you to perform for the other wife?

Good luck to you; hope everything works out.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Dont think i seen anyone bring up drinking. Too much booze and i am worthless.

MR Wanta

Hughesville PA

Username hidden
(186 posts)
I like meeting at the clubs I can see if the mr is going to rise to the occasion thru the nite at different times.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
I have a FWB, in his 50's, who says he uses "Horny Goat Weed" made by ProLabs (you can get it at The Vitamin Shoppe). Don't skimp, get the good one made with Maca and Yohimbe.

Of course, if you are on medications or have health problems, I would suggest you check with your doctor first.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Yes, as much as some women may want us to be; We are not walking sex toys.

{usually}

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Valovers703, I like the way you think. Ditto for us too

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
It happens. Especially when you are with a woman who has been swinging for a while. I've found that women who have been swinging a long time often just strip naked and lie down - sort of a "go ahead, do me" attitude. That isn't going to get the old pecker to rise.

We both still find we need to go through the steps without skipping any. Flirting first, then sexy kissing and fondling, then upstairs to a bedroom. Kissing and fondling continue as the clothes come off. Then some NAKED kissing and feeling before we get in bed and lie down. Almost always by then, old Woody has made the scene. Then some oral and on to the fucking.

If you rush through the preliminaries, things can easily fall apart. Even women who have been swinging for years forget the importance of going through the steps in order.

Remember, unless it's an old and familiar swinging playmate, you need the time to really warm up to each other.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Every oak tree experiences anxiety when a young nut is about to be dropped to the ground. Young akorns know their destiny is to be in the squirrel's belly sooner or later.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY