Reduced Sensitivity - Ugh! : Swingers Discussion 2083201011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkReduced Sensitivity - Ugh!
TOPIC: Reduced Sensitivity - Ugh!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just fake it...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Personally, I like reduced sensitivity. It is an issue when using condoms, though. I would think that cutting back on sex and masturbation would help. It seems that the treatment would be worse than the original problem, though. :-)

The joy is in the journey and not the destination. But, the destination is a joyful place, too.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
@Sweet - I've heard that, never really read about it. I've ALWAYS been about the pleasure - her pleasure is always mine!

Thanks

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
@WNC - That's always been my CW - Go longer, no cum = happy partner. I enjoy the hell out sex cum or no cum, but this lady seems to have an issue with it. We've even discussed it as "just the way it is". Maybe we need a code word for when she's had enough...LOL "Flugelhorn"

@kind - I'm doing that now and will continue until things change(might/might not).

Problem was for 20 years the Mrs was a one and done...when I had one, she was done! LOL So I learned control to prolong my play time. How many times did I hear, "you can finish now - 5 minutes in - Ugh!"

Thanks for your input (that's what she said! LOL)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
As far as having orgasm, why is that an issue? If you haven't cum, you're good for another go-round.

I got decreased sensitivity around 10 years ago, and I thought it was related to the stubble of a shaved woman. I lasted longer, so I didn't worry about it. And with no orgasm, it was a comfort to know I could rise again on demand.

Lately, sensitivity has returned. Sex is always a complete pleasure again, and orgasm has a way of sneaking up. It's like being a kid again.

Maybe while you're in this phase, you should just adopt a motto, like : "I seldom have orgasm when fucking", and go with it. Spend most of your days with fully charged batteries. And eventually, let 'er rip.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OK, so during most of my life the goal has always been to last long, go stronger, etc, etc. To this end (as most of you guys probably have) I read about Kegel squeezing, masturbation, hold and repeat, cock rings, etc, etc.

Here's the problem now...lasting too long. Of course some of the problem has been physical recently (too much too drink, too tired, fan blowing on my balls, 2nd performance, too much lube, condom, etc) but some of it has been mental too. As soon as I she has had her fill and she starts to wander a bit, I start thinking, "My God, cum already" and it just gets worse and worse... Once on a 2nd round the words, "come on baby, don't make me feel like a failure" were uttered...wow, that was a major drag. So know I got that in my head every time too.

I've laid off the masturbation to some success, but it still seems to take too long. No such thing as a quickie for this guy!

Any other suggestions for getting the feeling back? Getting it up and keeping it up are not an issue at this point (thank GAWD!) I avoid the profiles that want the quick load. That's too much pressure! LOL

Thanks Mr. Stroked too much as a kid!

PS. Anyone else feel funny when they hit the "submit" button...LOL insert Dom Joke

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Reduced Sensitivity - Ugh!