Re: Newbie Looking for Help : Swingers Discussion 163382
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkRe: Newbie Looking for Help
TOPIC: Re: Newbie Looking for Help
Created by: jgs32683
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have read about the well endowed members, and lasting for hours! I have been to a club once, and saw quite the opposite. What is the real story? This can get quite intimidating read this stuff. No one really seemed to be enjoying themselves either, looked more like they were doing there job, no moaning, screaming or anything, is that what this is like?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
1. If a profile brags about his or her size (14" long and 3" thick, or DD breasts) and/or performance, it's obvious to us that their approach to swinging is all about getting laid...period. Bedpost notchers or fakes! 2. If they mention size and/or performance, but don't brag or go on about it, they're either fairly new or uncertain how to attract interest in their profile, and are probably on the level. 3. If there's no mention at all regarding size/performance, then their priority is focused more on the interpersonal aspects of swinging and they're a lot more likely to garner our interest.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
We also by-pass profiles that bragg about size and performance. that kinda thing usualy sends up the red flag that they are full of shit right from the start and thats not what we are looking for.

Shelbyville MI
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Why is it that single guys think we all want to see their cocks? If I have to see another dick shot...................

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
hint:

It's like the makers of condoms. Magnum means average, etc. So when you read of a well endowed coke-can thickness, hung like a horse guy, he's probably average.

I get a kick out of the clever male profiles where they write of their less than average but gets the job done cocks. Usually they have the right amount of depricating self humor and attactiveness that has me wanting to know more.

And then there are the guys who don't mention their cocks at all, nor do they offer up pics of their genitals. Those are the guys who have the best luck on here.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
lol, I'm with G. When a man tells you about how he lasts for days and his cock is an anaconda......be weary lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
where did you read about well endowed guys and lasting for hours? Was that in their own profiles about themselves? hahaha.

We tend to bypass those profiles that offer measurements and bragging...in reality, people are all fairly normal. We just like to have sex with others.

Welcome to the forums. Keep reading posts and enjoy this site.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
I have read about the well endowed members, and lasting for hours! I have been to a club once, and saw quite the opposite. What is the real story? This can get quite intimidating read this stuff. No one really seemed to be enjoying themselves either, looked more like they were doing there job, no moaning, screaming or anything, is that what this is like?

Sicklerville NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Re: Newbie Looking for Help