Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Razor Burn
TOPIC: Razor Burn
Created by: TwistedAngels181
Original Starting post for this thread:
So please someone tell me how the hell do you treat or prevent Razor Burn around your genital area my hair grows very fast and soon feels like a baby porcupine in my pants the damn razor burn kills me by the next day ...and yes i use a new sharp razor each time ...HELP :(

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dr, says... Super easy..

1) Always use NEW high quality razor..

2) Ok your going to have some razor bumps after a first shave...

3) Don't go back a shave again for a few days .. Like 3 days...

4) But the fix is: Skintight.. An off the shelf aftershave splash...

Available at any drug store of $$8/4oz But you can make it ..

Same ingredients at the skintight label... Take 4 - 6 oz. of rubbing alcohol 70%.. add 5-7 Aspirin tablets, 1 teaspoon of Tea Tree oil ( A Natural Anti-inflammatory, Anti Bacterial...)

5) Use the above mixture after every shave... Little splash here.. Little splash there... You will have not issues with bumps again......

Owasco NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I'm having laser hair removal and am half way through my sessions and it is already much smoother than I ever thought it would be.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Rubbing alcohol.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
try using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. The razor glides easier and the conditioner softens the skin. I use it all the time.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I guess I am in a very small minority. I use no shaving cream when shaving either location. Usually I use an electric Norelco razor to shave both (same razor and yes it gets thoroughly cleaned after each shave). If the razor is dead and I can't find my charger (which happens regularly which is why I now own two identical models and only one charger) I use single use razors (again, no shaving cream). I used to get (or at least that is what I think it is) razor burn when I was 19 but grew out of it. When I shave my cock and balls (only done twice so far) it itches for a day or so when it starts growing back in. Usually though the itch doesn't start for about three days and usually is minor. I have used Norelco primarily because of the rotating heads. I used to use Remington but didn't like the reciprocating heads they use. The trimmer on the back side is also gentle enough that I can't recall ever getting nicked from it when I use it on myself or my wife (she prefers my Norelco as well).

Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
coconut oil helps "scott"

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(362 posts)
Haha akron :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hello Burned! What works for me-Get in a hot shower,use a washcloth to get it soft (hair), and a quality shaving cream. Edge works for me. Go slow and repeat if necessary. I use an electric clipper first if it has gotten longish. Rinse thoroughly,then while still in the shower,use Betadine cream or liquid (surgical antiseptic) apply and leave in place for about 3". Again rinse well. Once out of the shower,dry and then (like on your face) use a aftershave with alcohol in it. YES it does sting,but also helps destroy any bacteria still around. Without the Betadine and alcohol any bacteria around can cause a problem. The same system will work for females,but I would apply the aftershave with a cottonball to control where it goes. That would REALLY cause a problem if if got inside. Go slow and be thorough.

John

Waterford NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
rdy123;you sound like you enjoy it to much,you are not getting near my fuzzy nuts I think you are sadsit, haha...chicken little here

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
you mean to put wax on my balls and then rip it off with such speed that it pulls all the hair out.oooshitddaaammm oouucchhh, uuh NO.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Razor Burn