REAL mans talk : Swingers Discussion 67957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkREAL mans talk
TOPIC: REAL mans talk
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
ok after seeing the threads of BS i would like to see guys talk about MAN stuff like autos, homes and such. does any guy besides me do their own work ?

i am the family mechanic and mostly do brake jobs and tuneups but i also do home improvement projects.

for instance i recently put new springs and struts in my nephews car for cost of parts when a shop would have bent him over and had their way with him.

lets talk MAN stuff

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Osacar start a club and I'm there ... MOPAR for me, 440 Charger.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Antique farm equipment is my hobby. I have restored a 1940 John Deere H. I currently have a 1951 IHC Super A & a 1953 John Deere model 40 Standard to re work. I have a few implements. A late 20s or early 30s John Deere / Van Brunt grain drill, a one row planter, a scrape blade (make unknown), & a JD sickle bar mower.

I am a mechanic of 28 years experience. I am also currently taking all the components from a wrecked 2001 GMC Sonoma & swapping them into a 94 of the same model. I have my own shop (downstairs). When I'm not riding my bike. This is usually where I can be found.

Fayetteville GA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
That would be her specialty....among other things, lol.

Evans City PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Michael, Saw your post and had to chime in. ....hope you havn't already finished but with the rain the last 2 days you probably didn't. You do want to put in a ridge vent and vented soffit, this will prolong the life of your shingles but it will also help to keep you house cooler in the summer. The hot air escapes thru the ridge vent and sucks cooler air in from the soffit. The ridge vent is not all that expensive and depending on the type of shingle you are using you can just trim the shingle to make your cap. The architectural shingles will look better if you actually buy the premade cap shingles. Also, I would recommend using "iceguard" under your first few rows and in any valleys. Good luck! P.S. I would send Kelli up to help you but her skills do not include roofing, lol.

Evans City PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Michael it certainly wont hurt to install a ridge vent and will help prevent ice damming.

typically cool air flows from the soffits to keep warm air from melting snow and causing an ice dam and icecicles.

when i bought my house i didnt like the way the roof looked so i tore it off and found the eves were soft from years of ice damming so i replaced the sheathing that needed it and installed a ridge vent along with an ice barrier on the eves and have not had any trouble in the 13 years we have been here.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Care to share the manliness phil? After all, I wasn't able to give you a bday gift! Viki

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Mmmmmm....LOVE to nibble....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
mind if I toss in some maraschino cherries? they make such nice nibble! Viki

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I like my coffee like my women...strong, with chocolate sauce and whipped cream on top...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol this is a nice way to awake on a saturday morn coffee anyone? Black as men take it?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: REAL mans talk