Question for the men about jewelry : Swingers Discussion 149024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkQuestion for the men about jewelry
TOPIC: Question for the men about jewelry
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you like jewelry on the ladies you are with? Does it bother you? Get in your way? What kind? Long necklaces? Chokers? Long, dangling earrings? I would love to know your opinions on this.

Thanks, Glenda

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why buy one...it is so much easier to make your own ;)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I can't put my finger on it, but I have a strong desire to buy my wife a pearl necklace.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I like to use my accessories as sexual aids. Necklaces with beads or pearls work great when giving head. I suck the pearls into my mouth while bobbing up and down on the shaft. Allows for an interesting sensation, for both me and him. You can also press your smooth necklaces, while held in your mouth, against the taint area for another rock hardening move. So yeah, I would say he definitely enjoys it when I wear jewelry.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
If we're talking about jewelry during sex, it doesn't matter to me if it is worn or not. In general, yes, but classy (not gaudy) is my preference. Jewelry is a garnish, not the meal.. IMO. LOL

- Mr. Pixie

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
The necklace men seem to like, and I get complimented on is a delicate turquoise and silver dream catcher. I'll take a pic of it and post sometime.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
the absolute very first time I ever fingered another woman, I scraped her with one of my rings, so I take those off usually now. And don't use my wedding ring finger...that sucker would really do some damage...

I am pretty understated with jewelry, but I like dangly earrings.

Dan said he doesn't care either way, but the big hoops and stuff get caught on stuff too often. Also, he's with Tauranis on the spikey heels...doesn't do anything for him, but he DOES like lingerie.

I know this is off topic.

My husband is pretty good at picking out jewelry for me...and I do have that strand of pearls, a la June Cleaver.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
necklaces and alot of bracelets and large ear rings are out small ear studs and rings are fine if the ring is not to big . ithink what most women don't realize is that they are actually taking the attention away from them selves if the wear to much jewelry and people are actually looking at the gaudy crap that they have on.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Some light jewelry is fine... I'm so glad the mega hoop earrings fad is over - that was ridiculous and would get in the way. You really can't get too wild with a woman who wears too much jewelry; either something can break or she can scrape you with an edge or something. Same goes for other accessories.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
A la Julia Child? ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Im not big on jewellry in the sack. Ive been hit in the eye with pendants, gotten sharp corners from them raked across the tip of my johnson, etc....

But I did have an ex once who liked to wear a lot of rings when she gave me handjobs and that was sort of fun...

I also don't like the lady to wear high heels or lingerie either. I am a buck nekkid fan. LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Question for the men about jewelry