Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 50  Next »
23 to 32 of 492
User Details are only visible to members.
?? Not at all suggesting someone couldnt share their thoughts (But not without challenge where apropos). I re-read my post and couldnt find where pr how that could have been inferred. But i was noting that the post in its content seemed to either miss the idea of the question being directed at/seeking a man's perspective (responded to by male or female), or to criticize the nature of the question overall (which would be quite ironic, considering the category under which the question was posted). Either way, worthy of retort.

But no worries. Have a great weekend!

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
@MoT: the original post was posed by a woman and as we are an eglatarian fora anyone can share their thoughts on a subject if they so wish.

@Lady: I agree. My breasts are naturally large and their "perkiness" varies day to day. Inevitably they are floppy on play dates (which has nothing to do w my life excitement level) yet bouncy & firm otherwise that makes me want to shout "LOOK AT MY TITS!!!" any other day. Go figure.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3455 posts)
LT I hear what you say as a general statement. But the question put forth was specifically asking what MEN think, I believe....

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Well said "Lady" Sexy has soooo much to do with attitude.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
I have a thought. It's all about how the woman feels about herself, not what a man thinks. If she is comfortable in her skin, who are you to have a problem with fake, real, sagging.....if you do, it's your problem, not hers. JMO...YMMV

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5722 posts)
How about if a woman opens her shirt and shows her tits and men run away screaming and birds fall dead from the sky its time for a boob job!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6080 posts)
I will say that if a lady is uncomfortable with her bra or shirt off, this doesn't bother me at all. Sex with a woman in some clothing, especially a sexy or appropriate top, can be damn sexy....think even a form fitting cotton cammy (spelling). You ladies know what I'm talking about: those little tank top cotton thingies. Something like that on, while she is nude from the bottom of that top, down....yes please! I guess sometimes if she is partly dressed like that, it makes the experience a bit more risqué and verboten. It can be hot.

So there are ways around (all of our) imperfections.....

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I prefer natural.....but.....it the breasts have lost all shape and firmness, and are just flacid, as if there is nothing there, then get a boob job. It there is something real to play with, leave them alone......Here's the test: if a lady will not remove her bra during sex, then get a boob job done.

Redondo Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Natural any day

Christiansbrg VA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Fit bodies are so rare today that i could care less about the boobs attacked to them

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6080 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 50  Next »
23 to 32 of 492
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.