Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Question for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pirate stop worrying about being perfect, no woman over the age of 25 has a perfect body.

Men never notice the flaws that women focus on. We dont notice the stretch marks, the little bit of not firm skin in the ass or tummy. We kind of like a little roundness to the tummy, completely flat like in the models does not matter to us.

We see the curves from your hips into your waist from the front side or back, this is what we find visually sexy. Our DNA is programed to drool over this curve and we do and you have that body that men drool over.

Men are very very simple creatures, we are programmed by our DNA to look at every woman that has the curves that go in at the waist and we want to fuck her. This is what sexy is to a man.

Add a smile to that we are hard as a rock wanting you.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
@WANNA. I cannot fathom why you would be embarrassed to be naked unless you were shy about being naked, which your pictures prove is not the case In response to the OP, I much prefer natural breasts, and yours are magnificent IMHO.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I have 47 year old, breastfed 2 kids back to back for a total of 3 years in which time they stretched to become 34ddd, they went back to a 32b for a bit and now seem to have settled out at a 34c. I have no problems taking my top off and running around bare breasted. I could win the lotto for a million bucks and getting implants would NOT be on my list of things to do with the money.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18982 posts)
We were at a party one time where the women all decided to take off their tops and show off their boob jobs.

Everyone but me, that is, as I have not had a boob job.

I was so embarrassed to take off my top and show my 46 year old, 2 kids later, sagging boobs. But hey! if I can't afford a boob job, I can't afford one.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Diffently would take natural tits any day over fake ones, even with sagging on the natural ones.

Peterborough Canada
Username hidden
(17 posts)
happy....take off your shirt :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
happily, you could delete your post before anyone sees it. :-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4596 posts)
Wtf? I posted in the wrong thread.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Happy smiling naked women, big tits, small tits, fake tits, real tits..it doesn't matter nothing is as beautiful and sexy as a happy naked smiling woman..and its better yet if she is smiling at me.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
I like big natural tittties.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 146   End
TOPIC: Question for Men