Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
23 to 32 of 288
User Details are only visible to members.
Jub size 14 depends on the women ,don't size up women by there dress size

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Size 14 is a WOMEN! Love and appreciate curves. No saggy trousers but saggy breast are fine with me.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
@Wanna: You are absolutely right! A size 14 is not a BBW. I am not going to venture what is ...LOL. However, 14 definitely is not.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
@curious - Thank you saying what you did. For us c-section moms, there are parts of our bodies that cannot be firmed no matter how much we diet or work out.

Your last comment about BBW's and a woman who is a size 14 is at big as you'd go, that's completely fine as that is your personal preference. Everyone has a personal preference.

Not everyone considers size 14 as BBW, but the media and the clothing industry sure want us to think so.

Some interesting info for everyone - The average American women is 5'4", weighs 140 - 160 lbs, has measurements of 41-35-43 and wears a size 14. Meanwhile the average Victoria's Secret model is 5'9", weighs 105-120 lbs, has measurements of 34-24-34 and wears a size 4-6.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
Even when I was 20, I preferred some sag in a lady's breasts. My girl, thinks her's are too small and saggy. Since we started in the LS, I have had the pleasure of playing with some augmented breasts. They are OK. I prefer natural. Big, small, saggy, no sag, no nipple, nipples you can hang your car keys off. It is just another sexy part of a lady's body. Most importantly, I look at the entire person. My abs aren't what they used to be. My arms and shoulders aren't quite as defined anymore. Age, and the amount of physical labor I do isn't the same any more. As long as we find each other attractive and sexy, that's all that matters.

We talked about having her breasts augmented about 10 years ago. Her idea. I asked her what part of her body does she like the least. It is her belly. Having 3 kids (all C section), the lower muscles have been cut and destroyed. The only thing that can be done is a tummy tuck. I told her I would pay for it. After talking to people that had this done, she declined the offer. She had scar tissue (inside, from the C sections) that if touched, really wigs her out. The surgery could make this even worse. I told her she is beautiful the way she is.

I would expect a woman (mom) over the age of 35 to have saggy tits, stretch marks, and a mom's pouch. That's just the way it is. If she shows confidence in herself, and her body, AND smiles!! She IS sexy. Cudos to those that have the perfect body at age 50. It's just not that common.

If a woman wants to change her body (for her), then she should do it. But please don't do it for anyone else. Beauty comes from within.

How may BBW's have you seen that are off the charts HOT?? A size 14 is about as big as I like, but I have seen some BIG women that are sexy, just the way they carry themselves. The outward appearance is only part of the package. Love yourself, and the world will take notice.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
START milking up honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
why of coarse

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Bring Clams and lobsters LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
and im only 183 miles away ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
WOW what a MAN,my kind of guy LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
23 to 32 of 288
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.