Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
21 to 30 of 366
User Details are only visible to members.
This is my opinion based on my experience. I hate fake titties. My 2nd wife spent 12 grand getting fake titties before I met her. There were no scars or anything of that nature. They were absolutely perfect. I would have just preferred real. And you can tell the difference. I know what 12 grand is better spent on. Probably less than half of 12 grand with better results.

Dental work. I had a long term relationship with a woman who had perfect teeth. I dont mean good teeth, or really nice straight teeth. I mean perfect teeth. When she was 40 she decided she didnt like her teeth. So she went to a Dentist who sent her to an orthodontist. Unlike fake tits which can be had in a day, this took her two years. But when she was done, she didnt even need fake tits. She didnt have big tits either. This woman could smile a room full of dicks hard. Her ex husband told me he regretted the day he told her to go ahead with the teeth thing, he never thought it would turn out like that. He didnt even realize how good looking his wife was until she got her teeth fixed. This woman had a regular job and got a part time job at night for the sole purpose of getting this Dental work done. She worked several hours a night, 3 and 4 nights a week, until it was paid for, and her ex husband told me her teeth was a curse on their marriage.

Her ex said he probably would not have agreed with fake tits because men would be all over her. But never thought that having a movie star smile would do what it did. It cost him his marriage because men were all over her and she gained so much confidence he couldn't deal with it. She could be in a room full of super hot women and she was always smiling and men would gather round her and ignore the other super hit women in the room. Never happened before she had her teeth perfected. Most of those guys probably didnt even know why they were turned on by her. we went to the Hustler Club in New Orleans. young guys all over this 46 year old woman who four or five years earlier would not have gotten a second look.

Look at Jewel, the singer. Good looking woman. Then she smiles and everyone is like "She should spend the money to get her teeth fixed, she can afford it". Then you look at Mila Kunis. No ass, no tits, skinny as a rail, then she smiles and she ends up on the top 50 hottest women list. If she had Jewel's teeth, no one would even look at her.

I'm not a Dentist or anywhere in that field. But implants vs. natural? Just spend the money on perfect teeth and you wont even need tits. Gave me an entirely different perspective on Dentistry. These were no ordinary good teeth, this woman smiled like a movie star, and damn near nothing else mattered to anyone.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
WOW very observing of you LOL.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8195 posts)
I say go with natural. In my opinion the best thing about boobs are that every set is different. Enjoy what God gave you.

Rushford MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
NG's too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12715 posts)
Word

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6248 posts)
Better a Flip Fuck than a Fuck Flop.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
I bet u say that to all the gals

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
pegs tits rule

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12715 posts)
Flip Fucks

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6248 posts)
"I even have "fuck me" Oxfords.

If you come to see us in Florida, I'll buy you a pair of "fuck me" flip flops.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
21 to 30 of 366
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.