Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
21 to 30 of 501
User Details are only visible to members.
if i wanted to play with rubber i would get a rubber ball.natural is the only way to go after all any thing over a mouthfull is waist

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Nothing too dramatic. Housparty is an app where multiple peeps can talk to one anothernat once with video...think thenopening of The Brady Bunch. People can create private groups to chat....like Facetime but with multiplempeople.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Ok my teen is in her early 20's & far away so I'm taking a big breath and going Deep--- to Urban Dictionary (wondering how much I'll regret this already?lol). ....................................................................................................................................................

And got nothin so please explain MoT?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3671 posts)
I see your point, Miss Annie. Just for the record i take ormtook zero offense at any post response. A forum is an imperfect animal, as non verbal cues, etc. are not available to determine intent. No worries whatsoever. You know, maybe SLS needs a "Houseparty" link! :-) thst would actually be pretty nuts ( and fun).

Dont know what Houseparty is? Ask your teen. ;-)

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(164 posts)
@Annie: If I could just get a jpwg of that, I go get it blown up at Walmart and put it right over my Farrah Fawcett poster!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5766 posts)
FIT BODY!!!!!!! nothing else matters

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6612 posts)
I am all about "natural" breasts. I look first at a face: eyes, smile. I don't want fake or altered boobs to get in the way of a good "vibration".

Sonoma CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
@ MoT: "But the question put forth was asking MEN what they thought I believe..."

is what got me, but perhaps, or clearly I did, misunderstand your meaning. It happens easily when you can't hear words spoken as the thoughts are in your head.

Apologies.

Annie

Ps: @Tramp: I believe this is your 2nd favorite picture of mine? ;)

@Tigg: you sweet ole salty dog :-)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3671 posts)
everyone look at annies breasts!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14802 posts)
@Annie: I find your *bounciness* as lovely as the woman they're attached to.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5766 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
21 to 30 of 501
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.