115
Question for Men : Swingers Discussion 2207611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkQuestion for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would prefer a girl that doesn't see a need to change her looks.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I appreciate a nice pair of natural breast a lot more then a pair of enhanced. My sexier halves are natural and I absolutely can't keep my hands off of them. I am sure I would have a ton of fun given the opportunity to play with an enhanced pair though. Boobs are just great period!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
"If pecker implants came about and i walked around with a new Mr. Ed cock i would sort of expect women to wonder: real, or fake. I mean heck, they do it now."

Dry humor makes me wet.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3869 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
'haters' is such an overused word. I really do not think the people who refer, generically, to augmented tits really even come close to hating anything on this subject.

Maybe 'commenters gonna comment' is more accurate. If pecker implants came about and i walked around with a new Mr. Ed cock i would sort of expect women to wonder: real, or fake. I mean heck, they do it now. Who cares.

As you say go have fun, and in addition to not worrying about the comments, you should expect them too. Human nature.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you sure that what he inserted is 300-400cc's?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. Opps. You know, no one has ever pointed that out before. It took a bit to figure out what you were talking about, but I get it now. Thanks.

Colesville MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I know what you mean, I for instance, enjoy men that weigh more than 12Lbs.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
You know....I'm conflicted. But I would say I enjoy the beauty of natural and no scars. I usually say that we have what we have because someone wanted it that way. I'm sure there are always exceptions.

Colesville MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
So as you go back to you're original question then, you have the best of both world. You're still all natural which is great but you're getting a little help lifting. To me that is just like having more of a permanent bra without a painful underwire I hear about lol.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotta say, the male preference doesn't matter. What makes you feel comfortable? What makes you feel sexy? What gives you confidence?

Sexiness is 99% in YOUR mind! Men make up the other 1% if needed.

I absolutely ADORED my wife's breasts before enhancement, but she felt uncomfortable. No amount of praise could change that.

After enhancement, I have no complaints AT ALL! But, she feels so much more comfort about herself! She feels sexy. That is all that matters!

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 83   End
TOPIC: Question for Men