Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
11 to 20 of 398
User Details are only visible to members.
@Fokkers........we agree, foreplay has become a lost art in this world. We have become a get to the point society! We like the way you work!

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(161 posts)
scandles breasts need to be full examined

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
So true....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
Lovely technique you have, Mr. Fokkers! It's worth emulating, now matter who you are (man or woman). The only thing I would add to this discussion is that both people should be bold enough to say what they like, what they want, what worked a moment ago but needs to be changed, IN THE MOMENT. It is impossible and for me, limiting, to say even the day of the playtime what precisely will turn me on the most. Remaining open to accepting new techniques is one of the delightful things about swinging.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
As I have stated I love boobs. And I love to play with them, i do think that many men don't know how to play with them though. They reach in, grab and knead the like they are making some bread or something. No way that women like that all the time, given the sensitivity of the nipple, yet men will grab and handle the girls roughly (and I am aware that some ladies like it rough). I learned in my teen age years that you have to be extremely careful with them. Start with kissing, move your way down the neck (either tobyhe outside or center of the boob) and continue kissing the breast till you get to the underside (never touching the nipple) and just kiss the breasts all over (except for the nipple area) kiss around the areola and nipple but don't touch them yet, let the sensation build up. Now start from the underside of the breast and lick, kiss, peck up to the areola and slowly tease it with your tongue or light kisses (do not touch the nipple) wait to feel for the squirming and breast changes and then flick your tongue on the nipple and go back to the areola, return back to the nipple at closer and closer intervals and then go in with your mouth around the nipple and have your take, alternating between gentle and slightly rough.

For what I have figured, all this tit foreplay can create so much sensitivity in the area that it can drive some ladies nuts.

That's what I think and do, your results may differ. But I am pretty sure the ladies will appreciate not having the girls beat up.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
I accept any challenge...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
@BT: I think Tigg could handle a 34B but definitely no bigger, and Only if he's careful with his posture.

@Fokkers: double hinged jaw you say? I'm slightly larger than what you say you can fit.- Missed it by __ much!

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1236 posts)
Dood's talkin' bout his double-hinged jaw to three other Doods, yet I'm getting my cojones busted because BLM doesn't like my choice of attire?

Something's a bit amiss up in here.

BT

SMLM ...Single Males' Lives Matter

...Tigg, I think those would be too big for your frame.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12223 posts)
I'm double hinged in the jaw I can handle up to d/dd

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
I'm guessing 34 b/c would fit my hands and mouth perfectly lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
11 to 20 of 398
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.