Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
11 to 20 of 288
User Details are only visible to members.
@BTL: My girl never asks a question she isn't prepared for a honest answer :) But I know what you mean.

@rabbit: Your a smokin' hot babe. D says your man is hot too. Too bad we are on opposite ends of the country.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I was never a size 2 was a size 4 but 2 kids in the dumpster turn me into a 6 and a lot of work keeping it a 6 LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6514 posts)
Saggy trousers? What does that mean?

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1819 posts)
"So sad to find out I'm not a woman because I'm only a size 2-4. "

damn, sorry now that I got rid of that adorable beaded LBD that I wore Troopers and my first New Years eve together because it was a size 4 and would have looked hot as fuck on Rabbit...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20964 posts)
Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!

I believe I know the answer, but I'm always willing to call "Mulligan" in an effort to improve my score!

Hoping to ace the oral portion of that exam...

OP: I prefer whatever my partner prefers. They're her breasts, after all. I'm a renter at most in this conversation. So, her body, her decision. If she loves her body as it was created and as it has become over time, then, that works for me. If she opts for enhancement...for any reason...though, I hope she's doing it for herself, that's ok too. Again, her body, her decision.

Rabbit, let me know when you schedule that test. I'll sharpen my #2 pencil.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
So sad to find out I'm not a woman because I'm only a size 2-4.

BUT I don't think I'm a dood because I lack a ding-a-ling and bore 2 children.

I'm having a serous gender identity issue right now. I may need some volunteers to do a closer inspection and figure out what I am.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3474 posts)
JUB NEW SUJECT your walking in a mine field now honey LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6514 posts)
"Jub size 14 depends on the women ,don't size up women by there dress size "

agreed, also there are those of us that work out and have muscle. I'm currently about a 12 depending on who made the clothes (yes some of you that met me before my surgery can gasp now, I'm no longer a 6 or 8) but when I was a 6 I weighed about 145lbs, because of muscle.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20964 posts)
@Curious: You know you're going to get into trouble talking about size and weight when it comes to women...LOL...You know that question: "Does this make me look fat?" LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
OK, let me clarify. A size 14 is about as big as I like. Personal preference. I was not saying that 14 = BBW.

In fact, I was saying that there are even bigger women that are sexy just by the way they dress and carry themselves.

The real point I was trying to make is "Love yourself, and the world will take notice"

Dress sizes are all over the place now anyway.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
11 to 20 of 288
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.