Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Question for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with BLT2LAST 100%. She put it better in less words than my post. Do whatever surgery for yourself, not for anyone else.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
@OP: I know your question was posed to the men in the LS. However, I just had to offer this piece of unsolicited advice. Whatever you do to your breast or any other body part, do it for yourself and not to please or appeal to someone else.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I like to see breasts. It doesn't matter whether they're natural or enhanced. All I know is that when I close my eyes and open them again, I'm a happy camper if I see breasts. I'm hoping to spend some time with my favorite pair, attached to one of my favorite people a few nights this week and again next weekend.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head."

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
ill go for the natural ones.........but if done nicely augmentation has no scars or marks.....the sign of a real plastic surgeon !!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Firstly I have to agree with "fun4uto69" 100%. When I look at a woman I just don't see their outer beauty, I see their inner beauty and truly think that woman are Gods greatest gift to man. I enjoy all aspects of the females body and prefer natural, but if the woman has her breasts lifted and it makes her feel absolute more beautiful and happy than I'm all for it. I would never judge a woman based on surgical scares, there is more to the individual than just if she has real or fake breasts.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Our 2 cents worth. We meet a couple at Desire and she had her breast lifted a year earlier. We asked about the treatment and she replied that she was happy with the way it turned out but that she had lost all feeling in her right breast and was losing it in her left breast as well. Not sure if this is an isolated case or what. I just love having my breast played with and don't want to risk something like this happing to me.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(131 posts)
The most important thing is how the lady feels about herself , if it Improves her self image then have it done. I personally prefer real all the way. Women are works of art that need to be admired no matter the size or shape. Just my 2 cents, hope this helps.

Pooler GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think it is more of a question of how the lady feels about herself. If your breasts bother you then get it done. As for me I love the natural look. I also like the enhanced ones as long as they don't feel over-inflated.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Natural all the way. Hell I'm 53 so I have my own saggy bits to contend with. Why should I hold a woman to a different standard?

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Natural ladies are wonderful. But again, in the end it's what the lady feels good about in themselves. When they are confident in their natural diverse beauty... well its a wonderful thing indeed.

Again though, it's really what the are happy with in their own bodies.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
TOPIC: Question for Men