Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Question for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I may have posted about this before. I have been with ladies that ranged in size from 48ddd to 34b and I would rather has the smaller natural breast than may sag a little than overly large breast that stick straight out with no support. So give me the smaller natural breast that may sag a little.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Wanna you should try walking around naked in public just once and see the reaction from men.

You would be surprised how much they will enjoy looking at your lovely naked you.

Its so simple, if men can hard looking at your naked body at a party then men will love looking at your naked body on the beach.

Us men are very simple, if you have a sexy body we have an erection....

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
""But the few ladies I have been at all attracted to usually have smallish natural breasts. "

:^D Well color me Happy! LOL :^D "

oooo I get to paint on them? ;) (one of these days this place will have smiles that work)

note to self....edible paints and edible strawberry powder in suitcase....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18924 posts)
I noticed that I've posted in here but never answered the OP.

"The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them?"

The answer is: Yes.

TOGTFO

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
"But the few ladies I have been at all attracted to usually have smallish natural breasts. "

:^D Well color me Happy! LOL :^D

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
I actually have more confidence walking around naked in the body I have now, which is pretty much the heaviest I have ever been then I was in my tiny size 4 body I had when Trooper and I started dating. My hubby has a lot to do with that, as well as pole dancing and burlesque. Not a day goes by that my husband doesn't tell me how much he loves my body and how beautiful I am.

Now me being pretty straight I really don't pay that much attention to woman's breasts, unless they had a really bad boob job (I can't tell you how many lopsided, or rock looking ones I have seen at the clubs) in which case I feel bad for them for paying for someone to do that to their body. But the few ladies I have been at all attracted to usually have smallish natural breasts.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18924 posts)
@fun4all - I am VERY shy about walking around naked. We have a world-famous nude beach here on Maui and we NEVER go. At our house/hotel parties, I am ALWAYS dressed in at least a bra.

I am not proud of my breasts (or body). I hate them actually, along with the rest of my body! LOL I would LOVE to have a boob job! Just can't afford the $12,000 it would take. And I don't want the scars. I have enough scars on my body. :(

But for you ladies that are ok to walk around naked with your natural boobs... that's AWESOME! I wish I had that kind of self confidence! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(800 posts)
I'm with you Rabbit. At work I once told a woman if I won the lottery I would have a face lift, she replied "and boobs right?". I said no, nothing wrong with these and she said "well the men would like them". My immediate response "not any man who is with me".

I will say though, it was a bit disheartening when my daughter recently visited as I was getting dressed and said "MOM, what happened - they fell" out of the mouths of babes LMSAO

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1042 posts)
"I could win the lotto for a million bucks and getting implants would NOT be on my list of things to do with the money. "

I'm right there with you lady. No implants for me. I breastfed 2 kids (the second was a glutton). They swelled up to Ds and afterwards went back to As. They aren't the perky things they once were BUT, (imo) they kept a decent shape. However, for ~20 years I thought my breasts were disappointing because they never got attention or compliments from my S.O. Revealing or tight tops elicited no reaction from him (but people on the street seemed happy). Despite being made to feel unremarkable by my S.O. I still didn't want implants. I thought my boobs were fine and realized that HE was the one with the issues...not me or my body.

It wasn't until I rejoined to LS that I discovered that my breasts are indeed lovely and appreciated and (being small and natural) rather desirable in a world full of enhanced breasts.

I'm NOT hating on ladies with implants at all. To each their own. They just aren't for me.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
pirate stop worrying about being perfect, no woman over the age of 25 has a perfect body.

Men never notice the flaws that women focus on. We dont notice the stretch marks, the little bit of not firm skin in the ass or tummy. We kind of like a little roundness to the tummy, completely flat like in the models does not matter to us.

We see the curves from your hips into your waist from the front side or back, this is what we find visually sexy. Our DNA is programed to drool over this curve and we do and you have that body that men drool over.

Men are very very simple creatures, we are programmed by our DNA to look at every woman that has the curves that go in at the waist and we want to fuck her. This is what sexy is to a man.

Add a smile to that we are hard as a rock wanting you.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 143   End
TOPIC: Question for Men