Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
1 to 10 of 288
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah! I see now. Must be a regional slang thing. I've only heard the term "Prom Night Dumpster Baby". And I think you can guess what that means...

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1819 posts)
I will I will

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11964 posts)
"someone drop a load in my Dumpster "

I have been waiting for you to ask. MUAH!

:-D

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
Wanna Try Dumpster was a slang word for my tummy when I was pego .Like someone drop a load in my Dumpster

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6511 posts)
Oh, ok. I was trying to think of how saggy trousers and saggy breasts were related. They are not. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1819 posts)
WT: " Saggy Trousers" is the urban fad of young men wearing trousers soo low their draws show. There are a couple thougts why this happens.

1: It comes from prison culture, which means your available for sex ( recieving).

2: It is also a rebellion against school systems taking belts away with Big buckles ( which can be used as weapons). A hip hop group called "Kris Cross" made sagging a Hip Hop fad.

Hope this helps . Maybe Someone can add to this.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I still don't know what "saggy trousers" means.

And Inez didn't really answer what "2 kids in the dumpster" means. I know you've had 2 kids, but is "dumpster" a body part?

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1819 posts)
Inez: You have the body of a 20 something and two healthy young adults. Some of the 20 something would kill for your body women. All I can say is good DNA!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I had 2 children not all at once Thank God Pushing 2 kids out isn't the best for a womens body ,that's what I was saying, the natural way too. I really wanted more but I had issues ,that wasn't so good for being Pego again ,It was fine I have one of each and both were health thank God I can live with that ,I have 4 good looking grandsons that I just adore , all health and Grandma is a Rock Star in there eyes it all good

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6511 posts)
Question FROM Man: "Two kids in the dumpster..." What does that mean, Inez? I think I know, but it doesn't sound feasible based on how it reads.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 29  Next »
1 to 10 of 288
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.