Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 511
User Details are only visible to members.
hearing that ..... NG has beautiful ones and I want to suck them

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15020 posts)
Well said my friend.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2951 posts)
Either or. I think you’re beautiful for who you are. If you’re uncomfortable with how your breast look, I would support you with whatever decision you make but I have no preference. You’re breast don’t define you. The person you are does.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree, boobs are for bras and the cleavage that is created. When naked its a nice exercised ass and curve into the waist that's is the sexiest thing to see. But then the whole body of a naked smiling athletic woman is so damn sexy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Whatever makes her feel good and sensual. As far as size I tend to prefer small-modest size with nipples that would cut glass! Far too much attention is paid to boob size.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Silicone boobs look really nice and natural.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
I totally prefer natural, even if gravity has taken hold of them.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I personally love them natural. But, more importantly the lady they're attached to must be happy with what she has.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
As long as the person they are attached to is having or looking to have a good time I could care less.

Altamonte Springs FL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
No one likes scars, and I haven't met a pair of boobs I didn't like! But in this day and age you don't need to have scars from surgery. My wife had hers redone after our 2 kids were born. No scars, they look magnificent (at least I think so, maybe you would too). But it comes down to whatever YOU want. Good luck.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 511
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.