Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Question for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Unlike: You are nuts! That shit is so funny! I wish we could all just get together and have these laughs in person! I don't need a fucking live-in-anybody. I just need my computer! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
happily: 2 large breasts in one ear and ... oh, you mean earrings. Never mind. I was puzzled and jealous for a minute there, but it's passed.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
In HS I had 2 in one ear and one in the other. Didn't last long but I had a few friends that did as well.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
OT: My son sent me a text the other day that said "your grandson (soon to be 17) got his ears pierced, both of them." I was struck. First thought, is he gay? I am very progressive and would have no problem but I must say it did give me pause. Coincidentally, the other night I saw R. Kelly with two earrings in his ears and now I am constantly looking at men to see if they are wearing two earrings. Okay, is the two earring thing a fashion statement now? I am familiar with one ear but two really caught me off guard.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
I agree with BLT2LAST 100%. She put it better in less words than my post. Do whatever surgery for yourself, not for anyone else.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(30 posts)
@OP: I know your question was posed to the men in the LS. However, I just had to offer this piece of unsolicited advice. Whatever you do to your breast or any other body part, do it for yourself and not to please or appeal to someone else.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
I like to see breasts. It doesn't matter whether they're natural or enhanced. All I know is that when I close my eyes and open them again, I'm a happy camper if I see breasts. I'm hoping to spend some time with my favorite pair, attached to one of my favorite people a few nights this week and again next weekend.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head."

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
ill go for the natural ones.........but if done nicely augmentation has no scars or marks.....the sign of a real plastic surgeon !!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6863 posts)
Firstly I have to agree with "fun4uto69" 100%. When I look at a woman I just don't see their outer beauty, I see their inner beauty and truly think that woman are Gods greatest gift to man. I enjoy all aspects of the females body and prefer natural, but if the woman has her breasts lifted and it makes her feel absolute more beautiful and happy than I'm all for it. I would never judge a woman based on surgical scares, there is more to the individual than just if she has real or fake breasts.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Our 2 cents worth. We meet a couple at Desire and she had her breast lifted a year earlier. We asked about the treatment and she replied that she was happy with the way it turned out but that she had lost all feeling in her right breast and was losing it in her left breast as well. Not sure if this is an isolated case or what. I just love having my breast played with and don't want to risk something like this happing to me.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: Question for Men