Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
1 to 10 of 365
User Details are only visible to members.
I assumed that you were 59.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
Here it comes "when I was younger" - and naturally you assume I am a young man and know absolutely nothing about women's tits? My wife is a 38DD, and I have purchased more bras than she has, and both of us being 60, I would be willing to bet I have purchased more bras than you have. Being a 45 year life time subscriber to Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler, I dare say I have seen far more tits than you ever will. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(68 posts)
You are welcome to have your preference.

I believe that each woman should make a decision how big to go based on their particular body, their preference, and their doctor's recommendation.

I suspect that you don't know much about the way that breasts are sized. Your wife is a 38D. When I was younger, my back was very small. I wore a 30DD.(I'm a 34 now) That is the same cup size as a 38A - just on a smaller back. My bustline measured 34. Your wife could have a mastectomy and still measure larger than me.

I remember men teasing me about being "flat as a pancake" - with double d's.

So hm. I can be flat as a pancake AND too big - at the same time.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
This might be just me, but I believe women worry far too much about their breasts. I tend to prefer smaller firm breasts. I see many women boast with pride when they have DDs in their 20s and only think, "Yeah, they look great now, but how about when you are 40". I know I will likely be chastised, bashed and blocked but to me droopy-saggy breasts suggest age more than anything else. A woman with small breasts, who stays in shape can remain in her 30s well after her 65th birthday. IMHO if you do get your breasts done, go for a good doctor and don't go big (Ds), like so many women do.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I prefer natural

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
For future reference. Pretty sure there will be a next time.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(476 posts)
A little late now don't you think :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
You know they make silicon covers for your keyboards that are easy to clean off... after you get off....

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(476 posts)
NGSB, and Fokkers: Damn you guys, now my keyboard is covered in goo :(

NGSB: yours are GREAT!!!!

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
ng feed me .......im a starving man

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12692 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
1 to 10 of 365
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.