Question for Men : Swingers Discussion 220761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkQuestion for Men
TOPIC: Question for Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is more of a question of how the lady feels about herself. If your breasts bother you then get it done. As for me I love the natural look. I also like the enhanced ones as long as they don't feel over-inflated.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2631 posts)
Natural all the way. Hell I'm 53 so I have my own saggy bits to contend with. Why should I hold a woman to a different standard?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
Natural ladies are wonderful. But again, in the end it's what the lady feels good about in themselves. When they are confident in their natural diverse beauty... well its a wonderful thing indeed.

Again though, it's really what the are happy with in their own bodies.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Should have added that I have had friends that went from 34b up to 46ddd. I could play with the46ddd all night long with no real response from her, but all I had to do was to brush the 34b beast or nipples and she was off the wall. From that limited experience I would have to say small is better. By the way both were natural.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
On a trip to Desire we meet a couple where she had her breast lifted. She stated that she had lost all feeling in her left nipple and was losing any feeling in her right nipple. When wife herd that she changed her mind about any breast uplifting. Said why have the treatment to make them look good if you can't feel them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
I like "natural" women. Tits don't have to be perfect, a few stretch marks are fine to me too. One other quirk I totally don't like perfectly "crafted" teeth. Those shiny white teeth of the news anchors for example. They look like dentures.

Why that bugs me I don't know but it does. Don't get me wrong, rotten or missing teeth are just nasty but perfectly straight teeth are just too fake.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2631 posts)
I realize that the OP posted this a while back but I'll chime in with my $.02 since we have talked about this at length at our house. If we are talking natural boobs with some natural droop due to age/breastfeeding/whatever VS natural boobs with the anchor scar lift. At our house it would be natural every time. Why spend the money to have something that looks great (which is subjective anyway) in cloths but maybe not as great naked if the scars didn't heal well. I personally would feel like it was wasted money.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
If lots of volume was lost in your breasts due to age or breast feeding I would say pump em up, but if they still have most of their volume and some natural sag, there is noting hotter. Leave those big things alone.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Personally we both prefer a natural breast to fake ones. Especially the huge hard looking ones that look like they are about to burst!

Id take c flat chested woman over a huge fake gal anytime!!!

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Dry humor makes me wet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man.....it moved!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: Question for Men