Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Question for Men
TOPIC: Question_for_Men
Created by: Anastasia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have large breasts...they aren't saggy but could use a little lifting. The question is... would men rather see natural breasts that may sag a little or would they rather see breasts that are where they should be but have scars from surgery that lifted them? I truly value an opinion on this. Any help will be appreciated.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
1 to 10 of 501
User Details are only visible to members.
NG's are awesome

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14784 posts)
I love them all

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
if the lady that has them is comfortable with whatever she has SO WILL I :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14784 posts)
hmmm i just told the Mrs she had small tubular and she we ewwwww sounds like a disease. Put a welcoming smile on a woman who is of normal weight and has the curve of the waist going in from the hips and who cares about how big her tits are. She likes you and wants you, says her smile

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6596 posts)
I prefer natural no matter what the size and shape that they are. To me they just look better.

Guilford CT
Username hidden
(71 posts)
"but i was merly trying to make those that have small tubulars be made to feel good"

Tubulars? What a fantastic way to insult all women! "more than a mouthful is a waste" is insulting because we all know it isn't true.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(371 posts)
@Ribber: anyone who claims to be Straight on their profile but then talks about sucking another mans cock is deceptive and disrespectful.

I stand by my words.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3665 posts)
dreaming of licking whipped cream off rabbits some day

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14784 posts)
rabbit&scamp thank you i think.couldnt actually tell if it was sincere or sarcasam.any way im not a jerk im just new.7

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
annie ellput but i was merly trying to make those that have small tubulars be made to feel good i love titties as much as the next person i realise i cant tit fuck air and a littleset isnt going to warm my balls and for the more adventuros you cant fuck a mans asshole with a small set lmao

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
1 to 10 of 501
TOPIC: Question for Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.