Question for Husbands that like to watch their wifes with other men : Swingers Discussion 64889
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkQuestion for Husbands that like to watch their wifes with other men
TOPIC: Question for Husbands that like to watch their wifes with other men
Created by: montymoe The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The longer the better. As long as they don't mind me fixing a snack or catching a short nap during the action.

Fayetteville GA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
the question insists what the man wants as his wife is being enjoyed by another man, well for us it is my wife that wants, yes she enjoys being the center of attention to a few men at the same time I on the other hand enjoy watching and lending a helping hand...she enjoys a man who cums quick due to there is usually another guy to take on after the 1st guy cums...being at our age too, guys that cum quick leave her with more energy to take the next guy...if there are marathon fuckers involved she gets exhausted and it becomes not to much fun after that...

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
One of the most popular groups on here is the "hotwife lifestyle" group. Check it out it may give some insight into what a "hotwife" is, as well as some sites outside of SLS like ourhotwives dot org It has nothing to do with the male not being able to perform but more about the pleasure and excitement of showing off your wife, allowing her to explore a side of sexuality that may be hidden deep inside fullfilling new fantasies and shairing this as a couple. Kinda like parachuting, it is the thrill and adrenaline rush of letting go without letting go.........that parachute is always there but you still get feel the freefall! Not for the faint of heart or the insecure.

Evans City PA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
We've done a few mfm threesomes, a couple of fmf threesomes, and had multiple partners at house parties, but never have we been with other people because something was lacking at home in our own sex life.

Well, I take that back. She can't have TWO penises at once without another man, so I guess you could say a second penis WAS lacking at home! LOL!

We have never met a swinging couple who was into swinging because the husband was not satisfying his wife. All the swingers we've known swing because they enjoy the eroticism of multiple body parts, different body parts, different experiences, different styles, and they like the visual eroticism of seeing their partners in action with others. And probably for a whole host of other reasons as well.

But NEVER because either the husband or wife was not satisfied at home. We agree that the single men who proclaim otherwise are full of . . . themselves. . . among other things. Which probably goes a long way to explain why they are single.

The single guys who are welcomed repeatedly by couples for threesomes are welcome for a very good reason. They are NOT so full of themselves, and they understand that they are not BETTER in any way than the husband. They only ADD TO the pleasure and excitement by providing an extra set of hands and lips and another penis.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'd love to have a fmf . I know my hubby would be so hot at that!

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Thank you Mrs, this Mrs totally agrees with you.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
not "bashing" that. what I am taking on is the latest trend to bash husbands, by single men. So what if people swing? Does that imply the hubby is a crappy lover? oh please! I bet if it were a show of hands, most women in here think their husbands are the best there is.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
interesting never heard of it being call a hotwife couple..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i think all of this is based on male supremacy aka alpha males bs

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
pondering here does "hotwive" = "hubby with ED"? because the whole tone has been another single bashing loser husbands! And I know most husbands in this aren't losers!

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Question for Husbands that like to watch their wifes with other men