Question About Single Male Swingers : Swingers Discussion 148980
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkQuestion About Single Male Swingers
TOPIC: Question About Single Male Swingers
Created by: lovetolickuboth
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are single men looked down upon in the swing scene? Ok, I know from swinging as a couple in the past that there are some creepy guys out there but there are also a lot of good regular nice guys too! It's almost like if you're a single guy you're a loser but it's totally ok if you're a single woman. When I was swinging with my ex wife we never had any problems with any of the men we invited into our bed but did with a couple of women. One we actually had to get a restraining order on! Anyway, I just wanted to let you nice folks know that there are some of us nice guys out here and to please not judge us before you know us.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Idiot, to boot.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Jim you are correct, and it is the quickest way to get rid of a troll. But sometimes it is fun to tar and feather it first.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
A lovely benefit of blocking someone is that their posts don't show up in Forum!!!!

Try it, you'll like it!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You want mind readers, peddle your wants elsewhere. I comment on what you write, not what you think you write.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
really? interesting ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Boundaries of sex you said, not sex with men?

And the same goes for women as well, even more in fact. I've pushed more boundaries with women than I have with men.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
"which really shows you don't know how to push the boundaries of sex."

Come again.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Brokenjaw...

I blocked you from viewing my personal profile, yet this here(forums) are open for everybody. Having trouble seeing the difference in this too?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
"that proves to my point that it is all about dick and pussy with a side order of "personal/mental taste" of someone, which really shows you don't know how to push the boundaries of sex."

LOL You assume that everyone assumes the same as you? Not likely. I don't fuck for principle of just fucking. I can get that without this site, step right outside my door in fact. I come to a swinger site for the human interaction one gets along with sex. The companionship of like minds with a side dish of sex. I immerse myself within it's atmosphere, the lifestyle itself. I don't have these conversations out in the real world outside of my wife and close circle of swing friends. This site and lifestyle altogether offer more than slapping some skin with an unknown individual.

And as for the boundaries of sex...walk a mile in my shoes before you question how far my boundaries stretch out before me.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I understand that you earned the money for your membership and it is your business what you spend it on. I am curious about something however. Why would you spend your earned money on a membership and then only bitch, moan and instigate shit? That is a waste of your money, is it not?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Question About Single Male Swingers