Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Pussy977 can you help me out here
TOPIC: Pussy977_can_you_help_me_out_here_
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 with a 5.0 engine and am trying to find what transmission it has.

i have the original window sticker and all it says for the trans is Electronic 4 spd auto trans.

what would be the code for that transmission ?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks guys

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
Daring for Volvo all you need is to give the serial number to any dealer and they can give a detailed printout. I am not sure if Ford will do this for you, but you can give it a shot. They have the information all dealers do, it is just whether they are willing to take a moment of customer service to do a printout.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I have a 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 with a 5.0 engine and am trying to find what transmission it has.

i have the original window sticker and all it says for the trans is Electronic 4 spd auto trans.

what would be the code for that transmission ?

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Pussy977 can you help me out here
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.