Prostitution : Swingers Discussion 1978421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkProstitution
TOPIC: Prostitution
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the term "party" is a euphemism for turning a trick, but maybe I've watched too much Cathouse.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
I ran across an incident months ago where a nice-looking woman was "hosting a party" and wanted me to pay $100 for my attendance and heavily implied sex would be involved. This definitely borders on prostitution, I was insulted, irritated and annoyed, sex is largely psychological, if I gotta pay for sex that indicates you don't want to be with me and I can't get over that nor would I want to. I don't pay for pussy no matter how hot it is, period. If it came down to it, I'd jerk off the rest of my life before I'd pay someone to have sex with me.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I definitely agree with VA

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
If I were on here as a single male, I take a single "swinger" female accepting a second "date" as an indication that we have a green light to play.

Barring some kind of catastrophe (tornado slams into restaurant, sudden uncontrollable vomiting), if I didn't get action on a second date, there wouldn't be a third. This is a swinging site, not a dating one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
LOL. Maybe it takes 5 dates before they figure out they don't really like you. As for unemployed women "dating" for drinks and dinner......not much difference then the men pretending to look for a relationship who really just want to get laid . For myself when I was dating I prefer to pay my own way until it is determined we are actually having a "relationship" . After that , Mr Sav enjoys expensive restaurants so when he'd pick them he not only assumed her would pay he wanted to. He didn't really like my "independence" of insisting on paying my own way but until we were in a committed relationship it wasn't his decision to make. That's just me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Has anyone run across prostitutes here? I know a couple out of work women who date strictly for dinners and drinks. Theit rule is 5 dates then cut off. I figure this is a form of prostitution but they say they cannot go out anymore. I have also noticed a few profiles looking for a "daddy". This is a dead giveaway. Anyone else experience this?

Hoboken NJ
Username hidden
(957 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Prostitution