Prostitution : Swingers Discussion 1978421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkProstitution
TOPIC: Prostitution
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought you were going to ask what the legal age for consult was.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
"consulting adults works by me which is why I have no problem with prostitution, drug dealing, incest, bestiality"

What is the legal age of consent for an adult pig in your state?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Ourthree--well a friend was telling me the same thing just last night, but I'm with yalovers. I'd like to be with someone who isn't taking my cash for sex, at least then there's a chance that she actually wants me for purely sexual reasons.

Sweettart--at the end of the day, it it works for the involved parties then that's all that should matter. Any mutualistic arrangement/situation between consulting adults works by me which is why I have no problem with prostitution, drug dealing, incest, bestiality and many other controversial topics.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Welcome to the Forum, Our. But that's as cynical an attitude as I've ever heard. I suspect there were some ladies who, despite the axiom against "taking one for the team," were doing just that with me, based on their seeming lack of enthusiasm when we got to the bedroom. But clearly at least 75% of them were there because they liked me and were attracted to me and wanted to have some fun with me.

I refuse to believe that every woman who ever had sex with me did so solely because she had some "angle."

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Spanky I think you are missing one piece. Everyone is paying for it one way or another. I doubt that every woman that has ever been with you has done it soley on attraction, and not with some angle in mind.

Williamsburg VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
A single girl who used to come to our parties was busted for prostitution a couple of years ago. None of us had any idea. She came and socialized and played like anyone else. She didn't "work" at the parties.

However, police seized her computer and with it, uncensored pictures of us and many of our friends. We were unimpressed.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
sweet--that's crazy.

I'm not a snob when I say I'd never pay for a hooker, I just can't get into it psychologically. My knowing that I'm fucking a woman who's only with me because I'm paying her psychologically kills it for me. 1/2 the thrill with being with a new partner is knowing she has made a choice to explore and discover me through physical intimacy because she wants to, not because I'm paying her, what a turn off.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
kinddraggon--not if a particular couple here has it their way. They'll gobble up your well-earned therapy dolllars, lol.

Beyond annoying. I'd report them to a moderator but I'm not a tattletale.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Nope, haven't seen any hookers yet! lol

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
vabeach--well I'm still a semi-newbie so by all means coach me along.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Prostitution