Probably not welcome here but : Swingers Discussion 65971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkProbably not welcome here but
TOPIC: Probably not welcome here but
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
I gotta ask a silly question. Why is it that straight men have more than one pic of their arse?

Was just wondering cause it does nothing for me to see it. Ok, ya got one..........how about a smile? LOL

I would think the bi-guys would love those pics! But not too many women would find it appealing, based on my numerous ladies polled.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, I agree!! Men need to figure out that yes, we know you have a penis. As long as everything is healthy I'm good with it, don't need to see it until the pants hit the floor. I want face shots, and general body shots. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Beaver, is that you? *L*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
This may be a bit generic... But, some butts, were simply not made to be photographed. Others are beautiful and aren't appreciated often enough. June doesn't like pics of her butt, I don't like pics of mine either but I sure appreciate a nice figured butt in a photo or in real life! Ward --

Abilene TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
(Btw guy wanting to show frontal nudity only has to block/cover his penis. SLS will approve)

I don't find my butt particularly sexy so sorry no pics of my butt on my profile.

guys are not overly creative in their picture taking we take a few pics clothed and unclothed and hope it's enough. Women on the other hand, they change outfits, hair styles, makeup poses and there is almost a never ending supply of sexy attractive pictures .....and they know it..

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Some men do, some don't - I'm a boob man myself. Oh, and the ones with pics out there are NOT all cute little asses... makes me feel like you do about looking at men's butts.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(185 posts)
as a man i appreciate a cute little ass but i prefer to see the adorable face of a babe,

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
True, but don't all men love looking at an woman's ass? Even if he isn't a butt man? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem, The wife has the same trouble with all the female butt pics... there are some profiles with a dozen butt pics and nothing else.... it takes all types...

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(185 posts)
But, Annie would you meet the guy just based on 5 butt pics alone? Or do ya wanna see the rest of him too?!

I love a fine butt too! Don't get me wrong............but not gonna be the only thing that gets my attention.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks for the fine welcome!

I just finally had to ask the men. Needed their opinions on why so many butt pics?

If he happens to have a fine ass, then I will be happy to find out! But to have more than two on profile and no other pics but the BUTT? Just makes me go "Hmmmm.......is that all he has to offer? Maybe I need to purchase a strap on?!" LOL

Personally, I would much rather see his eyes, and smile, and chest, and maybe a nicely disquised bulge..........but not the BUTT! It is so rare that I would spend any time on that area...........maybe a kiss and fondle or two...........but not any valuable time! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Probably not welcome here but