Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Prince albert piercing
TOPIC: Prince albert piercing
Created by: lnl4funnx1219 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have also been giving serious thought to getting a Prince Albert piercing for the last couple months and would like to hear more "pros & cons". I do like the way it looks, and I read it does heal quickly, I just haven't made up my mind yet.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Certainly not for me. And an immediate turnoff for my wife. But some people like it I assume.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sweet,

I too just have no desire to put my mouth on your jewerly. I also agree that any piercing has the potential for being unclean and a source of bacteria . If I want to suck on some metal I put a roll of quarters in my mouth ;) I have a keen sense of taste and not long ago had to take some antibiotics , after reacting to the first they changed it to some god awful type that left this metallic taste in my mouth all day every day until it was gone. It reminded of the one time I tried to play with someone who was pierced, it just tasted nasty. I don't like the taste of metal of any kind and it sure doesn't inspire me to get my sexy on.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav.. your not the only one. I wont play with those that have genital or boobs pierced. Its just not attractive to me, and Yes I have tried it with both men and women. Its a distraction I dont care for, and I dont care for sweat and germs that can get trapped around the jewlery.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Check out rings of desires website she has great information on healing times ect. for all genital piercings.

usually the clit is never planned most are trying for a triangle which goes behind the clitoral nerve bundle. Done properly on a woman that has a nerve bundle that can be clamped out of the way these piercings are very nice. The problem is too many piercers don't know how to properly do one.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I have a reverse prince, and for a long while I had a quite large "bull ring" in. Gauged is always better for both, for the man because if it is not gauged enough it -could- rip out, and for a woman, well you can imagine.

I recommend it. Though on the other hand, don't pierce a clit. The hood is fine and damn fun; but the clit itself, you can loose complete feeling

Lawton PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have had one for five years now,my exwife hated it,those since have loved it,healing time was.a little long,but once healed,it's kinda nice.

Savannah GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
hubby has one. he likes it alot, the feeling he gets from it. i can feel it sometimes and it feels good. i suppose with a play partner and a condom, they wouldnt feel it much.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2143 posts)
No experience and frankly I have ZERO desire to have a jeweled penis enter my body nor do I want to lick around it but that's just me. I am sure many fight it erotic and enticing.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Prince albert piercing