Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   531 to 537 of 537 
User Details are only visible to members.
Josie, welcome to forumland. I apologize on behalf of the single men here who have not said anything welcoming. A positive attitude is always the best course. We look for patience in a prospective meeting, and red flags would include demands to see racy pictures, graphic descriptions of "what she likes", etc.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Josie - we are with you. The no shows suck. I can handle the attitude if they would ever show up. Never knew there could be so many last minute funerals and weddings.

We are at about 10% show rate. The ones who are the most enthusiastic about "showing her a good time" (and much worse choice of words, including doing her better than I can) are the ones who never show.

We have an event this weekend that will either help restore our faith in SMs or reinforce the lack of sympathy we have for them.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
2W's "I understand that some single guys are jerks and what not, but certainly that is not the case in every instance. It's unfortunate."

Well, it is also unfortunate that a LOT of couples are jerks, who misrepresent themselves in many of the attributes (physically and otherwise) they tout in their profiles and whose whose male half behaves as if they are doing single males a favor. They're pretty easy to spot, though, so usually the sm hasn't wasted very much time with them.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
"I honestly don't mind the adverse and tepid initial reaction to single male's. Talk to some couples or single females and listen to their horror stories about the rude, pushy, illiterate, and borderline stalker SM's that inundate their experiences on these sites and you begin to understand why it's an uphill battle for us normal ones. "

Or just read some forum posts...Yikes! Since a very tender, young age I've been embarrassed by most of the representatives of my birth-given sex.

Uphill battle for us normal ones? I like the challenge!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
it is a shame that the bad ones make it harder for the good ones. MOST of the ones I have encountered are actually nice. Do I get emails all the time that do not meet what I'm looking for. Yes I do. I actually have in our profile that we do not meet on short notice or week-days and still get emails "hey wanna meet tonight" on a tuesday night. Oh it also says your email must catch my attention and your profile.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
*SMH - Duuuudes, you're killing me here!

Sorry for the pitiful and "uncool" treatment and experiences you've had with SM.

I for one will be championing a new era! And if I get my message out, I should be as busy as Nic! LOL

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I got a message from one the first day my wife and I signed up and the guy was like, i'll rock both your worlds and will make the wife happy 24/7. I was shocked to see something like this since we have only been doing this since July.

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Start   531 to 537 of 537 
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males