Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310510
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   510 to 519 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like my single men picky ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
You asserted that single man can't be picky. That is simply untrue. I am not talking percentages, I am simply stating that you are making a generalization. Anyone can be picky and I would hope everyone is.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic-

You aren't representative of all single men. OK, lets say you are getting every playmate YOU want.

That doesn't change anything for the other 10,000 who aren't. The vast majority of them are still chasing the same small % of women and couples looking for single guys. And, the woman gets to choose, still.

A few "high demand quality single men" doesn't change the math -- or the perception that most of them are jerks and aren't getting anywhere.

Trooper - your statement seems to be supporting mine - that the men are either not what you want or too far away. What is that if not being picky?

Not that I am against being so - we are, too. The point is you get to decide and most of those 20 guys you mention would likely jump at the chance to be with you.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
we might have the choice of 20 men but sometimes just finding one out of that 20 that you actually want to have sex with is easier said then done.....or they live too freaking far away.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
Let's just say your generalization is untrue. Quality single men are in high demand and can be VERY picky.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hey Nic -

I'm not referring to anyone specifically. But generally, women are allowed to demand what they want in the LS more than men do. Nothing patently false about it. As long as men outnumber them 20 or more to 1, it will be that way. Its not anything about preference or attractiveness -- it is just math.

Don't take my word for it if you don't want to. The whole reason for this thread is because women get to choose from 20 guys while men have to compete much, much more to get a girl.

I am not talking about vanilla dating (single/single). I am talking about guys/gals sharing their SO, which is what swinging is.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"Couples have not once backed out on us once they have agreed on a meet, "

our back-outs from couple and SM's are about equal. SF's don't enter our picture.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
"...but they pretty much get to be picky unlike the single men out there. "

That is a patently false statement. I "get to be picky" because I choose to be selective in who I meet. And I DO meet those who I have an interest in and who are interested in meeting me.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oh, and as an update - we have now solicited over 50 males for meetups in the 3+ years we have been in the LS. We have met IIRC 6 of them.

Couples have not once backed out on us once they have agreed on a meet, nor have SFs. Just the SMs. And we have even let them choose the time and place, even the date AND provided the room. Still no shows.

So, we are boycotting SMs for a while. String of bad luck on our part or not, we just don't have the time to waste. We only get to meet people for playtime once every other month or so, and we are tired of making time for people who don't value it.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I'd say he was being polite - at least just from the one post apologizing.

Generally, the females (or men with them) make the rules. Sure, it is biased and unfair to single guys, but they pretty much get to be picky unlike the single men out there.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   510 to 519 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males