Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310492
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   492 to 501 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun, gotta love vintage SNL...Gilda Radner as Emily Litella... For some reason, after this past weekend, useless tidbits of trivia seem to keep bubbling up. I feel a little like Travolta in Phenomenon...a little, or maybe it's Jonathan Winters?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
"What next, a debate on Soviet jewelry and eagles rights?"

I keep hearing that they're gonna round up all the sick eagles and ship them away.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I get treated quite well, thank you. You get what you give.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The pitiful plight of the single males... BT raises right arm, placing forearm against forehead and wiggles fingers. What next, a debate on Soviet jewelry and eagles rights?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
BT - I'll tip my asshat to that!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Nic, gotcha. I did see the other thread, but my connect the dots coloring book is missing.

It'sbeen, a and 2 are interchangeable for true asshats. Like that old joke about shaving your dog's ass and teaching him to walk backwards. Lastly, you need not worry about becoming one. Most of us are already asshats in one way, shape, or form. So, embrace your inner asshat, but try to be picky or selective about your asshattery.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
"I think that EVERYBODY should be picky. This isn't a charity thing, this is a fantasy fulfillment thing."

This. (Although I prefer the word "selective," if that's not being too picky about words. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If I'm not mistaken, sabrinaslv is the same person with whom I had an exchange about women who are overweight, thus needing to work harder at being noticed or some shit like that, can't recall exactly. Obviously, I disagreed with that generalization.

On this one however, overall, I agree. In our experience, majority of the SM males that we've turned down was specifically due to the lack of their pickiness (I know not a word). Very very few came across as picky.

Should they be picky? I think that EVERYBODY should be picky. This isn't a charity thing, this is a fantasy fulfillment thing.

Just as an FYI- I'm fairly certain that there are just as many couples who are not picky.

p.s. that whole quality male thing is ridiculous, WTF? what are you, a designer outfit that was put together well? You might be quality to some, to others not so much. You're human, that whole quality thing objectifies you, can't you see that? it's a ridiculous description, and demeaning I might add.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
Sorry BT, it was a joke directed at the author of the "NO BLACK MALES" thread in the Open Forum

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I think it's easy to weed out the shitty single males from the god ones. "

I dunno. Some of those god ones can be pretty shitty too. Depends on how they want you to show worship.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   492 to 501 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males