Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310487
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   487 to 496 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's pea.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Two pees in a pod!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Frank is exceptionally picky about which beach babes he secretly photographs. He won't use that big JOOM lens on just anything that moves. A regular heartbreaker, he is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I was responding to THIS statement:

"...but they pretty much get to be picky unlike the single men out there."

You assertion is that single men don't "get to be picky".

That is a generalization that implies that ALL single men "don't get to be picky".

That is patently false statement, regardless of percentages or statistics. Even the loneliest single male "gets to be picky" by choosing to play or not play with any other couple or female. Call it semantics but I do tire of the notion that every guy on here will jump at the chance to fuck anything with a vagina. I am living proof to the contrary and call it arrogance if you like but I am just as selective, if not more so than many of the couples here.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
OK, we seem to be disagreeing on the definition of picky.

Two things:

1) There are a lot more single males out there than there are couples or SFs

2) Some SMs are ruining chances for the "quality" SM (in which I agree with Seduction - there are times where you are the "quality" and times you are not, not matter how hot or awesome you think you are)

Math dictates the women have more men to choose from than the reverse. There really is no argument here unless you can somehow show that there are more women than men on this or any other sex site.

Since the women have more choices, they will not be choosing a particular male a majority of the time no matter how "quality" he is. Everyone's preferences are different and he (statistically) won't fit the preferences of many, if not most of the women.

It could be physical, hair color, height, occupation, distance away, you name it. No man is all those things to that many people. Frankly, I find it strange that any "quality" male would need to proclaim himself as such.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Fun, gotta love vintage SNL...Gilda Radner as Emily Litella... For some reason, after this past weekend, useless tidbits of trivia seem to keep bubbling up. I feel a little like Travolta in Phenomenon...a little, or maybe it's Jonathan Winters?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7668 posts)
"What next, a debate on Soviet jewelry and eagles rights?"

I keep hearing that they're gonna round up all the sick eagles and ship them away.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I get treated quite well, thank you. You get what you give.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The pitiful plight of the single males... BT raises right arm, placing forearm against forehead and wiggles fingers. What next, a debate on Soviet jewelry and eagles rights?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7668 posts)
BT - I'll tip my asshat to that!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   487 to 496 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males