Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   481 to 490 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, keep deluding yourself, but the odds for everyone out there are based on available partners. You can't change that any more than you could change your height.

I like your attempts at conclusions about our life, but you can rest assured we have no chip on our shoulders as if we have something to prove.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"...women are still calling the shots."

Yet another generalization that is simply untrue. Not sure why you have such an issue with single guys but please stop telling me that singles males cannot be selective and women call the shots. Maybe your wife wears the pants in your family and maybe you have no say so in who you play with but that is not the case for me. I haven't read your profile and maybe you are in a cuckold relationship, that would explain a lot of your anger towards confident single guys.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hey NAN -

Yay! A semantics argument!

When I mean "all" I will say "all." Until then, you're reading something that isn't there. A generalization is just that - generalizations have exceptions.

You could be Brad Pitt with $100s coming out your posterior and the women are still calling the shots.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have met some awesome single males in the lifestyle. My main thing is 99.89% of single males who contact have not even read the profile. If you dont read then dont contact. If you read and your not what is being saught by the profile dont contact. I hate that line about "well it never hurts to try".

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
"We hope you're selective too"

Gee, wonder where I've seen that tag line before

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Great! Another picky single male!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's pea.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Two pees in a pod!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Frank is exceptionally picky about which beach babes he secretly photographs. He won't use that big JOOM lens on just anything that moves. A regular heartbreaker, he is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I was responding to THIS statement:

"...but they pretty much get to be picky unlike the single men out there."

You assertion is that single men don't "get to be picky".

That is a generalization that implies that ALL single men "don't get to be picky".

That is patently false statement, regardless of percentages or statistics. Even the loneliest single male "gets to be picky" by choosing to play or not play with any other couple or female. Call it semantics but I do tire of the notion that every guy on here will jump at the chance to fuck anything with a vagina. I am living proof to the contrary and call it arrogance if you like but I am just as selective, if not more so than many of the couples here.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   481 to 490 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males