Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310475
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   475 to 484 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" All you need is one. Okay, sometimes two." =========== Got that. I often go home horny, but always with a wonderful woman.

The other party scenario you mentioned was a handful of babes, all eminently fuckable. What happens when there are more than a few men hitting on these few women? Does this not diminish your odds? Are you saying you always get the woman you want, regardless of the male-female ratio?

Most people here understand that being selective is also a highly desirable trait to have. Is there a way to convey that to a woman, while also quickly judging that you desire her?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
**Generalization Alert**

SOME male halves of couples couldn't get laid when they were single so they assume every single male in the LS is desperate and therefore, can't be picky. Even when presented with evidence and examples to the contrary, they can only draw on their experiences and so deny it is possible that others might have a different perspective.

Or they are just obtuse.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"So ... does "selectivity" find you playing with unattractive women, or with zero women?"

I don't play with women unless I'm attracted to them. Period. Unlike when I was 18, there is no overpowering need to fuck something every 32 minutes. I have a small group of couples who invite me to join them often enough, and a couple of single women where I have pretty much an open invitation. I very rarely go home horny, even if there are no attractive women at a nightspot early in the evening, because there always are other options.

This talk of "math" and "odds" is pure silliness when it comes to being selective. All you need is one. Okay, sometimes two.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"...50 or more women, zero of whom I found attractive." ========= So ... does "selectivity" find you playing with unattractive women, or with zero women? If zero is an acceptable scenario, then you always have the option of a good or successful evening.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Don't waste your breath Fun, this guy has reading comprehension issues. Or maybe he is only relating his failures when he was single.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You mention "math" and "odds" and statistics an awful lot. None of which bear much relationship to the concept of being selective when it comes to sex partners.

I have been in some nightspots where there were 50 or more women, zero of whom I found attractive. Other times, only a handful of chicks, most any of whom were highly fuckable. Your "math" has nothing to do with it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
OK, keep deluding yourself, but the odds for everyone out there are based on available partners. You can't change that any more than you could change your height.

I like your attempts at conclusions about our life, but you can rest assured we have no chip on our shoulders as if we have something to prove.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"...women are still calling the shots."

Yet another generalization that is simply untrue. Not sure why you have such an issue with single guys but please stop telling me that singles males cannot be selective and women call the shots. Maybe your wife wears the pants in your family and maybe you have no say so in who you play with but that is not the case for me. I haven't read your profile and maybe you are in a cuckold relationship, that would explain a lot of your anger towards confident single guys.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hey NAN -

Yay! A semantics argument!

When I mean "all" I will say "all." Until then, you're reading something that isn't there. A generalization is just that - generalizations have exceptions.

You could be Brad Pitt with $100s coming out your posterior and the women are still calling the shots.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have met some awesome single males in the lifestyle. My main thing is 99.89% of single males who contact have not even read the profile. If you dont read then dont contact. If you read and your not what is being saught by the profile dont contact. I hate that line about "well it never hurts to try".

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   475 to 484 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males