Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310456
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   456 to 465 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I am not the one exaggerating claims here"

Oh? Please enlighten us.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Just scroll back through the posts and you will see he has flip flopped like a politician. He posted that couples can be picky and that single males cannot. I pointed out that was a false generalization and that everyone can be (and IMHO should be) picky. And since I don't date "vanillla" and only play with couples and SFs from this site, I am every much a part of this LS as any couple.

Yes, he has a giant chip on his shoulder and one can only guess why but it would seem I've hit a nerve so I'll let it go at that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
glad you can find them so easily. I consider myself lucky to find one or two a year locally. Couples are easy. Single women even easier.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
First of all PG, I'm going to point out to you that until this point, I am not the one exaggerating claims here, so I think the "chip on your shoulder" comment is misdirected.

Secondly, we can find several of his type on any given weekend - all of whom profess to be "quality males." Throw in the bragging he does and I bet we can find 20 like him. That isn't a statement about us - just a statement regarding supposed rarity.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Not taking anyone's side, but I disagree that the so called "quality" males are hard to find.

I don't look at certs, nor discuss others who've experienced that person that I am interested in. I really don't need to know how wonderful he was for others, because quite frankly, quality shmality, what you consider quality without ever meeting the persons, means nothing. Each situation is different and unique.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
"And as a 50s single male in the LS, you simply aren't a rare commodity."

Actually he is. Trust me as a couple who likes Single Men a good one like Nic or Bridge are very hard to find. Couples with guys with chips on their shoulder? Can find tons of those.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
There are some single males I would pick over some couples.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Hey Nic - I get it now. You're trying to redefine the LS to make your point. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

If you want to be specific and direct -- a single person (meaning not in a LTR with someone whom they share with others) isn't even a member of the lifestyle. The only time a single would come close to this is when someone ELSE allows you to participate by letting you fuck his wife. Everything else is vanilla sex hookups and not really germane to this forum. And if that is what you are talking about, one wonders why you are mentioning it here as representative of anything in the LS.

As far as the number of females go, sure, in the vanilla world there are more women available as a % than there are in the LS. You might be the 2AM pickup king in the vanilla world, but this is a LS board so that would be meaningless.

You are apparently equating freedom of choice with being picky. Being selective is something every person does every single time they hook up with anyone, rape and beer goggles notwithstanding. But that is not how you are using the term "picky" -- no, you seem to be implying that as a 50s single male you enjoy some discerning choice that others do not, as if your environment has nothing to do with it.

In order to have this extra level of discernment where you get your choice of those available you have to have some level of desirability about you that exceeds the desirability of the general populace at LS gatherings (since this is a LS board and not a vanilla dating site last I checked). And as a 50s single male in the LS, you simply aren't a rare commodity.

Also, since you continue to take shots at this imaginary person you describe as me, I can only assume that you really are as shallow as you make yourself out to be, in which case most anyone who encounters this type of misplaced egotism is going to also be removed from your pool of potential playmates, LS or not. Your last post, roughly translated, is "O'Doyle RULES!" :)

So I guess you can be picky if you make sure to exclude all of the people who have already rejected YOU for one reason or another. But hey, that would mean the opportunity for selection is primarily out of your control, and therein lie the odds I keep referring to. But the bottom line is that couples (or even single females) at LS gatherings have the cards and you get to play at their behest, picky or not.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Translation: This dood couldn't get laid when he single and now that he is part of a couple, he uses his wife as bait so he can get laid then insults single males by asserting they can't be picky. When proven wrong, resorts to personal attacks and "statistics".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Huh, indeed. I was wondering the same thing. ; )

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   456 to 465 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males