Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   452 to 461 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, now you're part of a couple too, yet you spent all this time implying single meetups constitute swinging? That's rich.

If you were in a committed couple, you'd know there is an *enormous* difference between being a single and being a swinger. Maybe the person you are "coupled" with isn't that serious and doesn't constitute a LTR? Because if she did, you'd know there is a very conscious, identifiable difference.

If you are just FWB and play together occasionally, that makes *you* the guy with the "ticket" and not sharing someone whom he cares about very deeply and enjoys her experience as much as (if not more than) he does his own.

Sorry, "dood" but you aren't a swinger until you bring someone like that to share. You're simply a guy looking to get laid. That happens pretty much everywhere, all the time and you don't need a site to do it. Well, the rest of us don't, anyway.

Swinging isn't about you. It is about sharing your partner.

Just think - all this talking and it turns out you don't even know what a swinger is. You could have just saved us all a lot of time and posted that part first. You are a (albeit sexually promiscuous) single male, period.

And for the record, lets look at YOUR post on what I said. You stated in the *same post* that I said,

"You asserted that single man can't be picky." (<--see the absolute??)

...which is not what I said, of course. Then you went into your chest pounding routine AND contradicted yourself not two sentences later.

I think you should follow your own advice on both reading comprehension AND saving your breath, because you keep making the hole you're in that much bigger each time you post.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have something better for you to do with your hands and mouth ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
If you took one moment to look at what I wrote instead of what you think I meant, you would see that I was saying that your comment was a generalization and not an absolute truth. Something you now claim to be YOUR point. The simple fact is, I am as picky as I want to be and no amount of math or statistics or grandstanding on your part changes that fact.

Oh and I play with couples as a single and as part of a couple with a single female so by any definition, even one as biased and narrow-minded as yours, I am as much a part of the LS as you are. Not that I really care about your opinion because once again, it is just your opinion and not reppesenative of any truth or fact.

I told fun not to waste his breath, I should follow my own advice.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic -

9600+ posts on a swingers forum doesn't make you part of the lifestyle. Sharing a partner with others would make you part of the lifestyle. You're basically verifying that you bring no more to the table than any other single guy on here, so thanks for that I guess.

1) Single/single hookups do not constitute swinging, no matter where you met them. You playing with a couple makes you a part of THEIR lifestyle experience, but again you are only granted access by her or her husband. And luckily so, I might add.

THEY can replace YOU with ease. You cannot replace them with any relative level of effort. You are a single male and couples can find any number of you by spending 5 minutes at a bar. Who gets to be the most selective? You or them?

The answer, GENERALLY, is that they will find another partner much more easily than you will, should either of you say no.

2) OK, lets look at the posts I have made, since you think no one is going to call you on this BS. I said, in my second post here:

"Generally, the females (or men with them) make the rules. Sure, it is biased and unfair to single guys, but they pretty much get to be picky unlike the single men out there."

Where is there an absolute in that statement? (which you have misquoted and argued against multiple times, BTW)

Then just above that comment, I said:

"The whole reason for this thread is because women get to choose from 20 guys while men have to compete much, much more to get a girl.

I am not talking about vanilla dating (single/single). I am talking about guys/gals sharing their SO, which is what swinging is."

You used yourself as a specific example to refute a generalization, which is in itself a fallacy. I think I have pointed this out now four times.

Nic - no one cares about your supposed exploits when it comes to comments that are representative of the LS as a whole.

...and yet you still use single/single hookups to refute something that involves primarily couples, as if it meant anything.

And perhaps most importantly ---

3) If single males got to be as picky as couples and females do, then why does this thread exist? Why do all the complaints (by and) about single males exist?

Why do we (and other couples/females) receive ~10-30 one-line emails a week from single guys who are fishing for any type of contact? Are they all "picky?"

Look, you can consider yourself the veritable God of Hammer-Swinging for all I care. You don't affect us in the least. But stop trying to use specific, individual examples to change the overwhelming amount of data showing the opposite of what you are trying to prove.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"I am not the one exaggerating claims here"

Oh? Please enlighten us.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Just scroll back through the posts and you will see he has flip flopped like a politician. He posted that couples can be picky and that single males cannot. I pointed out that was a false generalization and that everyone can be (and IMHO should be) picky. And since I don't date "vanillla" and only play with couples and SFs from this site, I am every much a part of this LS as any couple.

Yes, he has a giant chip on his shoulder and one can only guess why but it would seem I've hit a nerve so I'll let it go at that.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
glad you can find them so easily. I consider myself lucky to find one or two a year locally. Couples are easy. Single women even easier.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
First of all PG, I'm going to point out to you that until this point, I am not the one exaggerating claims here, so I think the "chip on your shoulder" comment is misdirected.

Secondly, we can find several of his type on any given weekend - all of whom profess to be "quality males." Throw in the bragging he does and I bet we can find 20 like him. That isn't a statement about us - just a statement regarding supposed rarity.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Not taking anyone's side, but I disagree that the so called "quality" males are hard to find.

I don't look at certs, nor discuss others who've experienced that person that I am interested in. I really don't need to know how wonderful he was for others, because quite frankly, quality shmality, what you consider quality without ever meeting the persons, means nothing. Each situation is different and unique.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"And as a 50s single male in the LS, you simply aren't a rare commodity."

Actually he is. Trust me as a couple who likes Single Men a good one like Nic or Bridge are very hard to find. Couples with guys with chips on their shoulder? Can find tons of those.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   452 to 461 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males