Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   441 to 450 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The clubs I attend have no such rule so I have no concept why a club would discriminate. So now will you answer my question? Does your SO know she is being used as trade bait to get you laid?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Again, Nic, I said nothing of the sort.

Nice attempt at a straw man, but I noticed you are still afraid of answering even one of the many questions I have posed. I can only wonder if you are desperately trying to change the subject or if you think enough childish comments will get me to descend to your level?

Neither will work.

Why do you think SMs are limited at many LS events?

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"Swinging is about sharing. Bringing nothing to share (so to speak) is just use of the system."

Now I see his point. He only uses his wife/gf as bait in order to get laid and since I don't have any "property" to trade, I am not a swinger. Maybe better to say I am not a "john" since what you are describing is prostitution. Does your SO know you are trading her for sex with others?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
I am devastated to learn that I don't meet the definition of a "swinger." That just changes everything.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
OK, I get that, but why do many if not most large LS gatherings only accept a set number of SMs, or require sponsorship by couples, etc.? Or why do you think they do or have heard they do?

This gets at the whole "single swinger" discussion.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
actually around here there is hardly any SM's at Lifestyle events even when they are open to unlimited SM's.

Generally any friday night at our club is open to SM's last few times we were there I think there were 2 the one night and 1 the other. No chance of them out numbering the couples around here.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Hey PG. Read past the word "intended." The part in parentheses.

I'd prefer that instead of you putting words in my mouth. You're channeling Nic. :)

Either one of you, answer this question. (I know I shouldn't ask since Nic hasn't answered any of my questions because he knows the answers will only defeat his position)

Why are single males limited at most LS gatherings? (then to your answer ask "why" again a couple times)

Examine that and you'll understand.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
guess we are only part time swingers. We generally play with singles. Either males (usually) or the occasional straight or bi who can keep her hands off me female.

and if my partner referred to me as a piece of skin to be traded we would never swing again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
And to that opinion I will say that until you have some skin in the game, pun intended (i.e. a committed partner with whom you share the experience) then you are just looking to fuck.

Swinging is about sharing. Bringing nothing to share (so to speak) is just use of the system.

Oh, and one of the main reasons SMs are complained about pretty much nonstop? They seem to feel entitled to participate in most couples-only LS events (hence the whining and trying to redefine themselves) when many couples are only interested in those who have made the commitment, first.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Meltdown on aisle L. lol

Thanks PG, I do need a diversion from the delusional dood. When will people realize that their way is not the only way to swing? Next he will be touting being bi as the only way to be a REAL swinger. If that's the case, I will definitely have to concede the point. I swing as a single and I swing as a couple but I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   441 to 450 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males