Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310432
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   432 to 441 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"This afternoon and evening I have received no less than three emails from people on this site and they described for me all of the forum tactics you have used in the past and will continue to use (their words) "because he has nothing better to do." I also received one from people who say they have met you in person and say essentially "yes, he is exactly like that in person, too."

Talk about De Ja Vu. sheesh!

I don't have a stake in this game as we have very little experience with single males being rude, aggressive or acting like pigs. I too would vote that any time a male got out of hand or was disrespectful he had a lovely wife "somewhere".....probably hiding so as not to be embarrassed by his latest escape. That being said I find your latest tactic immature and pathetic on both side of the hypothetical equation. I have not doubt a "few" here would bend your ear but don't get too comfortable because next it will be YOU they're emailing about wit their gossip and lies. You see that is how they "bond" and try to maintain friendships . Your feeling the need to validate you comments by posturing with a behind the scene posse is quite childish and quite frankly devalues any opinion you had or have. Stand on your own argument or sit down be quite .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Hence the problem of SMs acting like pigs. --------------------------------- I'll take offense at this remark. You don't know me and I don't know you or your Mrs.

Likely it's gonna stay that way!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not nervous at all because I know you are full of shit.

Enjoy your night and try to at least make up something believable next time.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sure makes you nervous what kind of stories they are telling and what type of info they are sharing, don' it?

:-D

Where's a Micky D's, cuz I'm lovin' it!

Don't worry, in the mean time you can post 10,000 more times about how you just HAVE to know I'm wrong since you... you just KNOW!

I however, am going out for the evening in a bit so enjoy the paranoia.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
That's what I thought. Liar and not a very good one. lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That would be against forum rules there, Tex.

So suck it. But rest assured their stories check out since they are from your area and know you from your previous um, relationships in at least one case.

Sounds like there is at least one woman out there I can be happy for since you are in her past, not present. :)

Cheers.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
lol@slave. You ask a lot of questions so let me ask you one. Name the three people who emailed you, otherwise I will know you are nothing but a pathetic liar.

I'll be waiting although I know you don't have the balls to answer.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have to say in all the years we have been swinging,we have only been to one club (once) were single men where an issue. That's just because they let the scum of the earth in. We never had an issue with any of the single males we have met in person outside of the fact that some where not as good as she hoped they would be. Now online has been a different story,and thats just an issue of a lot of them not taking the time to read our profile or they think we will over look our carefully laid out preferences just because they have a big dick. Now married men,omfg, they are the worse. They lie,they drag their wives on blind dates hoping they will do what they want them to do so they can get laid.I can't count the number of times my wife has called to talk with the female half,and she has no idea who we are.They ignore their wives when they are clearly not interestedin playing. And I have never had a single male ask to play alone or ask my wife to run of to never never land with them,but I have had married males try and pull that shit.

Username hidden
(969 posts)
Kandys? The strip club that has MAYBE had the swing club next door open for a few months at best and isn't even listed on most sites yet? You went there a year ago, though. So, it wasn't even a sex club, yet? Just a meet and greet at a strip club with no sex allowed on premises? Since legally that would get the club shut down ASAP, I'd say you're full of shit.

And did you bother to ask the club owner WHY he didn't allow SMs before you met with him and changed his mind?

But wait - you said just a few posts ago that none of the clubs you go to had that rule, even though NOW you say one of them most certainly DID have that rule. And you were there when it changed since you spoke to the owner, but you "have no idea why a club would discriminate." This would seem to be the subject if you were the one to convince said owner, *especially* if you were to be the shining champion for all SMs.

Sounds like a big load of BS.

And again, even IF you are telling the truth (doubtful since you are contradicting yourself again - see your own posts below) you are using one singular example as evidence that there must be no problems with single males.

Good luck to you. I really mean that because it appear you have some real problems with the truth.

Oh, and BTW...

This afternoon and evening I have received no less than three emails from people on this site and they described for me all of the forum tactics you have used in the past and will continue to use (their words) "because he has nothing better to do." I also received one from people who say they have met you in person and say essentially "yes, he is exactly like that in person, too."

Since you have almost 10,000 posts here, not counting other sites you frequent I would have to say it seems they are correct.

Have a nice night.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
LMAO. I LOVE it when a guy loses it and has a public meltdown. Sorry, I should be more sympathetic but I can't help but laugh at you. So I cajoled three others to post on my behalf? Now that really is funny.

How about instead of conducting a survey, you actually read the other threads in the forums that have addressed this issue ad nauseum? You will find it is pretty evenly divided and here is how it breaks down. If you ask a couple, the male half will tell you single males are the worst offenders. The female half will tell you it is the male half of couples who feel entitled. YOU are proof of that perspective.

As for your question about clubs I attend? Here is one for you. Kandy's used to have a policy of no single males. I went there a year ago with a woman and met the owner and his wife and had a nice time. A few months later he invited me to come back as a single male and asked that I bring a few more friends of mine because some of the couples requested he allow singles. After the first night allowing single males, he was so pleased with the response, he gave me a free pass to attend the following week. They now allow single mlaes and his atendance has increased each week.

Kinda blows your creepy single male theory out the window, no?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   432 to 441 of 534   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males