Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   432 to 441 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That would be against forum rules there, Tex.

So suck it. But rest assured their stories check out since they are from your area and know you from your previous um, relationships in at least one case.

Sounds like there is at least one woman out there I can be happy for since you are in her past, not present. :)

Cheers.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
lol@slave. You ask a lot of questions so let me ask you one. Name the three people who emailed you, otherwise I will know you are nothing but a pathetic liar.

I'll be waiting although I know you don't have the balls to answer.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Kandys? The strip club that has MAYBE had the swing club next door open for a few months at best and isn't even listed on most sites yet? You went there a year ago, though. So, it wasn't even a sex club, yet? Just a meet and greet at a strip club with no sex allowed on premises? Since legally that would get the club shut down ASAP, I'd say you're full of shit.

And did you bother to ask the club owner WHY he didn't allow SMs before you met with him and changed his mind?

But wait - you said just a few posts ago that none of the clubs you go to had that rule, even though NOW you say one of them most certainly DID have that rule. And you were there when it changed since you spoke to the owner, but you "have no idea why a club would discriminate." This would seem to be the subject if you were the one to convince said owner, *especially* if you were to be the shining champion for all SMs.

Sounds like a big load of BS.

And again, even IF you are telling the truth (doubtful since you are contradicting yourself again - see your own posts below) you are using one singular example as evidence that there must be no problems with single males.

Good luck to you. I really mean that because it appear you have some real problems with the truth.

Oh, and BTW...

This afternoon and evening I have received no less than three emails from people on this site and they described for me all of the forum tactics you have used in the past and will continue to use (their words) "because he has nothing better to do." I also received one from people who say they have met you in person and say essentially "yes, he is exactly like that in person, too."

Since you have almost 10,000 posts here, not counting other sites you frequent I would have to say it seems they are correct.

Have a nice night.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
LMAO. I LOVE it when a guy loses it and has a public meltdown. Sorry, I should be more sympathetic but I can't help but laugh at you. So I cajoled three others to post on my behalf? Now that really is funny.

How about instead of conducting a survey, you actually read the other threads in the forums that have addressed this issue ad nauseum? You will find it is pretty evenly divided and here is how it breaks down. If you ask a couple, the male half will tell you single males are the worst offenders. The female half will tell you it is the male half of couples who feel entitled. YOU are proof of that perspective.

As for your question about clubs I attend? Here is one for you. Kandy's used to have a policy of no single males. I went there a year ago with a woman and met the owner and his wife and had a nice time. A few months later he invited me to come back as a single male and asked that I bring a few more friends of mine because some of the couples requested he allow singles. After the first night allowing single males, he was so pleased with the response, he gave me a free pass to attend the following week. They now allow single mlaes and his atendance has increased each week.

Kinda blows your creepy single male theory out the window, no?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Yeah right, couples events have a quota or limit SMs because of their problems with...couples.

Yeah, that makes sense. :-D

No, in fact the majority of couples will attest that the behavior problems are due to SMs being pushy. I wish we could post a site survey so I could show you how wrong you are. Other sites have them and I can assure you, you are very, very incorrect. And I am not talking about the three friends you have cajoled into posting on your behalf here.

The entitlement attitude is most often displayed by the single males, because they have no one at that gathering whom they care about. All they care about is getting their winky whacked. This is the same shallow behavior you have demonstrated here over and over.

The male of a couple at least has some obligation to respect his other half and behave in a dignified manner out of respect for her, if nothing else. A SM has no such motivation. Hence the problem of SMs acting like pigs. Since you can sit behind your keyboard and make stuff up you feel safe thinking no one is ever going to find out just how shallow you are.

Look at your behavior toward me and my SO (neither of whom you know, especially her). You have labeled her as bait more than once and then attributed that viewpoint to me when I have said nothing of the sort. But no, you make it up in order to put us down in an attempt to make yourself look better, all the while avoiding any mature discussion.

Do you really think that makes you look smarter or more mature? Do you really think you get to speak for me when it comes to how she is treated?

Talk about delusional!

It is obvious that you cannot behave as a gentleman and you are further exemplifying why couples have problems with SMs in the first place. By your behavior it is obvious that you don't care about anyone you interact with unless you get to have sex with them. Maybe if you could find a woman willing to claim you she might be able to instruct you on how a real "quality" man behaves.

But no, the more you talk, the deeper your BS gets.

Which clubs do you attend, Nic? Why are you hiding? Lets put everything on the table here.

I bet all you will continue to do is lie and deflect.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
As many couples will attest, there are more problems with male halves of couples at clubs because they feel entitled, as you apparantly do by your own admission that you are using her for bait. You feel since you bring some skin to the party, you are entitled to something in return. Most single males I know are far more respectful and therefore, in high demand at clubs.

What you call deflection I see as a differing opinion, something you seem incapable of comprehending. Are you really so arrogant to think that only your opinion and your way of swinging is correct?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Heh - your attempts at being clever still aren't working. By not giving a serious answer yourself you then think that whatever I say can be dismissed as untrue or you can pull another one of your obnoxious sideshow comments to deflect from the subject at hand yet again.

But for the record --

The club owners that we have asked (we have spoken to several and these are their words not mine) have said that "too many SMs invites behavior problems" in addition to "couples prefer a ratio where they aren't constantly being hit on by too many SMs." In one case, the owner stated he had a problem with a F (part of a couple) because of "her reaction to a particular SM in attendance." When asked for details it dealt with a previous arrest and restraining order.

In any event, behavior by SMs seems to be a common theme. Why do you think that is? Do us a favor and skip the next three or so attempts at deflection and try really hard for a mature discussion this time.

I'm also interested in the clubs you attend. Which ones are they? I'd like to ask the owners about the attendance policy. Yes, seriously.

If you choose to think of the limiting of SMs as a bias on the part of couples/owners who have requested fewer SMs, answer it that way instead. Why do you think some couples/owners are in favor of limiting participation by SMs?

Oh, and nice renewed attempts at defining our relationship for us. We're doing fine, thanks.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Yes, I get it, you are her slave. Whatever.

So please tell me in your all knowing way, why is it in your OPINION that some clubs choose to limit the number of single males? My guess is the club is run by a guy who is part of a couple that is afraid his SO will want to fuck the SM instead of him but I could be wrong.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Again, you are the only one who has put that notion here. If anything, from what you say you have read in this thread, you'd know that in our relationship every final call is hers, as it always will be. See, unlike you, I am able to enter into a relationship that is not about my own ego.

I didn't ask you about clubs you attend. I asked you why you think many LS events limit attendance by SMs. It is a common theme at these events and actually related to the OP of this thread.

Even you are capable of answering this question. Please put aside your pathetic attempts at deflection for a minute and answer why you think participation by SMs is limited in ANY LS gathering. Simply stating "oh that never happens" isn't an answer. It obviously happens or threads like this wouldn't exist.

Now, can you answer the question without resorting to making things up about my relationship?

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
The clubs I attend have no such rule so I have no concept why a club would discriminate. So now will you answer my question? Does your SO know she is being used as trade bait to get you laid?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   432 to 441 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males