Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just putting my two cents in....I love single men!!!! ~Mrs. Naughty

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
A little birdie told me I should check this thread out...

"In one case, the owner stated he had a problem with a F (part of a couple) because of "her reaction to a particular SM in attendance.""

So even when females act out, it is the single males fault?

"Why do you think SMs are limited at many LS events?'

There is a bias against them. Because men dominate the lifestyle and they don't want the competition created by SMs.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
LMAO. Now I see "slave" has blocked me. Priceless I tell ya, just priceless! Now I can only guess what lies he is spreading, what a worthless, gutless piece of shit!

LOL

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Heh - one of the same people predicted 2 out of the 3 most recent responses. This gets better and better.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Defensiveness is unbecoming.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why would anyone accept at face value some malicious statement from an anonymous person who doesn't have the guts or decency to say it openly so that the person about whom it's said has the chance to defend himself? And then, publicly publish non-specific criticisms while hiding the source? These forums aren't exactly a courtroom, but one of the most firmly ingrained principles in this country is the right to confront your accuser.

Chickenshit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"This afternoon and evening I have received no less than three emails from people on this site and they described for me all of the forum tactics you have used in the past and will continue to use (their words) "because he has nothing better to do." I also received one from people who say they have met you in person and say essentially "yes, he is exactly like that in person, too."

Talk about De Ja Vu. sheesh!

I don't have a stake in this game as we have very little experience with single males being rude, aggressive or acting like pigs. I too would vote that any time a male got out of hand or was disrespectful he had a lovely wife "somewhere".....probably hiding so as not to be embarrassed by his latest escape. That being said I find your latest tactic immature and pathetic on both side of the hypothetical equation. I have not doubt a "few" here would bend your ear but don't get too comfortable because next it will be YOU they're emailing about wit their gossip and lies. You see that is how they "bond" and try to maintain friendships . Your feeling the need to validate you comments by posturing with a behind the scene posse is quite childish and quite frankly devalues any opinion you had or have. Stand on your own argument or sit down be quite .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Hence the problem of SMs acting like pigs. --------------------------------- I'll take offense at this remark. You don't know me and I don't know you or your Mrs.

Likely it's gonna stay that way!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not nervous at all because I know you are full of shit.

Enjoy your night and try to at least make up something believable next time.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sure makes you nervous what kind of stories they are telling and what type of info they are sharing, don' it?

:-D

Where's a Micky D's, cuz I'm lovin' it!

Don't worry, in the mean time you can post 10,000 more times about how you just HAVE to know I'm wrong since you... you just KNOW!

I however, am going out for the evening in a bit so enjoy the paranoia.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males