Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the term jerk is relative. ----------------- Yes it is, you should meet some of my relatives! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yes...I understand, but all of us are not jerks. Sometimes it is hard to figure out...wish there was an easier way.......

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
The men I've blocked were married!!!! No problems from single men.....but then I'm choosy. ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Hey! I guess I'm part of your posse that didn't get blocked. Kewl!

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
Dang - blocked too. Guilt by association I guess....all the past posts are now gone also.

Oh well! How about all the sexy people out there...wanna have some fun?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Can't say Nic as I have also been blocked...which might be a first for me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
Nic, have been in a similar situation. It IS a coward's way out. But....I truly believe in karma!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
JW if there is anything more pathetic or chickenshit than someone who blocks another poster then talks shit behind their backs?

Now I could be totally wrong about this but since I saw "slaves" profile in little black letters, I can only guess what he had to say. I know the type. Not man enough to have a conversation to another man's face so takes the cowards way out.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Chou - there was a restraining order issued in that case so it was understandable. The charges were such that once everyone else heard them, the guy was removed from the premises and the website.

As for those with whom I am no longer communicating...

Wow - so much desperation and anger.

Spoiler alert, I don't logon here with any regularity and spend even less time on the forums. It is called having actual stuff to do, which I am sure those who logon to internet forums several dozen times per week probably don't understand.

I have to wonder about the level of commitment it takes to reach over 10,000 posts, though I'm sure "Iron Man" Nic will double that by about next Tuesday. Congratulations, uh I guess. You're the winner of the home game.

Never fear - I have more information from this experience than I will ever want or need. :) No...I actually didn't make that up and no, I also don't care about who is gossiping about whom. If anyone really cares about what is being said about them on an internet forum, that should be a warning sign that you need therapy coverage in your health insurance.

Oh and for those that do care but will now insist that they don't, I really like that they have no control over or input into it. I'm sure he will let the forums know how little he cares several times in the next few days.

If it makes you feel better, Nic, imagine someone who may or may not be reading intently, as if it mattered. Since all the points you're making are fabricated anyway, it might as well be interesting. When you come to the ending of my story I'd like to go out fighting aliens or something cool, K? You obviously have plenty of time to make it entertaining so make me proud.

Of course, I won't be able to read it, but I have no doubt one of your posse will pass this onto you. Here's hoping the rest of your life produces less insecurity and anger than it has so far, and I really mean that.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Ms Naughty - here's another couple cents....just sayin! LOL You're so sweet!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males