Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Beautifully articulated as always Gina.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wolf, while we have experienced that in clubs, those are the sm's that I will ignore or say no to. And I remember one pushy guy like that who would stalk me whenever my husband would go get us a drink, or whatever. I said, finally, I am not interested and he accused me of being racist. I just shook my head, b/c only a few moments before that, I had been surrounded by a sexy group of single males who I was VERY attracted to, and we all flirted and they joked around w/ my husband and we had a good time. Any time there is something "sneaky" about an approach, it's a warning. And it is unattractive as hell. I had opportunity on another occasion at the same club (this was in Vegas, where we WILL go again and again, it's a fun place) to actually explain it to a single male who was kind of new to swinging. He'd approach, again, when Husband walked away. I told him that he would have a lot more luck if he complimented me in FRONT of my husband, as that was the whole point. He finally got the point, but I wasn't attracted to him. I don't like "students." He was, however, able to use this new found knowlege to go on and have a good time with another couple. bully for him, and was glad to have helped.

That said, we have had some WONDERFUL experiences with single males. They have been memorable and exciting and fulfilling, and even friendly! :) It's best to keep a sense of humor, and not to take things so seriously. Until it's time to take things seriously;) The best guys have a good rapport with my husband and a mutual respect, but the focus is mostly on me. Lucky me! Flirting, compliments going both ways (personal ones, and then the ones where they may say, "your wife is stunning." or such. My husband and I are a team. You cannot split us and it's insulting if you try. So, rapport with him, flirting and attention to me (in front of him and also personally), ability to have a conversation with us both. And yes, I will be able to and encouraged to enjoy a single male alone sometimes too. that's a nice perk. And husband will even cook us all breakfast, if that's the case, or get us a drink. He is NOT a cuckhold husband. He is, instead, a caring husband who is secure and confident and gets a kick out of me having a good time.

I do find it sad that single males have a bad rap. Some deservedly so, but often enough, some very great guys have to prove themselves before they are even given a chance. It's too bad, but the best of the best shine right through that.

Patience, confidence, respect,mutuality and maturity go far.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Moron cock un-blocker.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I don't adore doods but I do appreciate those who share their sexy wives.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Have I mentioned how much I adore the ladies who posted in this and other threads in support of the single guy?"

I supported you too!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"... the married ones are the worse, "

Interesting conclusion, after starting with "single males have all been the same ..."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Yes it is a generalization, but unfortunately a few bad apples spoil the bunch. In our experiences with SMs, they all have been the same. The try to chat up the Lady, do the end around, and attempt at making play behind my back. Not a good thing. Sadly, we see the same thing from the male half of couples. You see them trolling the waters at clubs and house parties. The husband walks away and in come the shark to talk to the wife. the husband comes back and they run like a scalded cat. Doesn't instill confidence in the SM population, or even some of the so called married males that just want to act single. To me, IMO, the married ones are the worse, since they are "supposed" to know the "rules" of swinging.

Just my two cents

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3121 posts)
Hey I'm Just trying to get some millage laying that pipe ;) Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Have I mentioned how much I adore the ladies who posted in this and other threads in support of the single guy?

Thank you for recognizing we are real people to be judged on our own merits.

XOXOXO

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
RDY,

Thank you for the nice compliment ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males