Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really didn't think that comment would keep rolling that long....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
It's because most are unwashed;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
I have no issue with Mrs VA and single guys.

What I have an issue with is wading through the zillions of jerks and losers in order to find one she likes.

If we set out "interests" to being OK for single guys, within a couple of days, our mailbox is loaded with emails from half-literate morons, usually giving us enough details about the dimensions of their dick to construct a perfect replica. The guys then are always busy, no shows, whatever. We have waded through scores of single guys, and never once - NOT EVEN ONCE - has one ever followed through on showing for a date. So, they are either chicken shit, or are in a relationship - neither of which we are interested in. Almost all problems I've seen at clubs or parties are from single guys.

So - fuck it. Mrs VA has a single guy she likes and brings him along to parties. Actually, he's the M half of a former couple. While I do miss banging his cute soon-to-be-ex wife, she can have at it.

So - sorry to the single guys who are good. I know you're out there - but you are a very small minority. Maybe it's very mean and presumptuous to say, but I think a lot (read: NOT ALL) single guys are "single" for a reason.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
*I hope nobody here minds if I speak some truth.......**

Truth?

.**Everybody loves single men, except of course jealous husbands who perhaps are not well endowed or suffer for ED. **

Have you conducted empirical research and concluded that majority of the human population on earth that swings is as you described in your sentence above?

1- No, not everybody loves single men. Plenty of couples that aren't interested in singles altogether, men or women.

**We all know all women want them**

What we all know, are generalizations when we see them.

**but are they allowed to have them.....**

Not all married couples live by the same rules. Perhaps that's your experience, clearly not the case for all. In our marriage there is no such thing as "allowed." We're adults, not each other keepers.

**Personalty I wished more people would block me. It would make shuffling through all the rubbage so much easier. **

You don't need for others to block you, you can just as easily block others.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Gidg, I learned very quickly not to take anything personally. This is about attraction first, the rest comes later if given the opportunity.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but those who do enjoy it, drink deeply!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Thanks itsbeen....and don't take it personally, they are doing you a favor......ummmm and yes indeed...it is one hell of ride for sure.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Gidge - you are spreading your fora wings, nice!

We just go with what we have and enjoy the ride. Blocked or not, it's just about some fun, mostly for the "hers". That's just the way I roll.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I hope nobody here minds if I speak some truth........Everybody loves single men, except of course jealous husbands who perhaps are not well endowed or suffer for ED. We all know all women want them, but are they allowed to have them.....well if they are married to those listed above, most likely not. So for all you wonderful single men out there, and yes you know who you are...Nic for one......xxoo...who cares if your blocked. Personalty I wished more people would block me. It would make shuffling through all the rubbage so much easier.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
thanks Nic.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We brought a single male friend of Mrs VA's to the party on Saturday. I admit I barely saw him as he arrived a little late and I spent most of the party "busy" - but I know he had a good time and besides his guaranteed action with Mrs. VA, he got at least one other. He seems well liked and he will be invited to our future parties for sure.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males