Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 544   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SM: Well we have pretty much given up on them! Either they cancel at the last minute (after out of town reservations have been made), or they are on the LS sites looking for "love". The last one we hooked up spent the whole time talking about his adventures/life! Didn't flirt with female half or compliment her. Sex was okay, but not that satisfying. Another SM, after speaking with him on the phone for an introduction; asked if I (female half) could give him phone sex - while he jerked off! What a turn off! Guys, it's ALL about the woman! If you want to be included in a couple's bedroom, shower the woman with flirting, compliments, soft touches, etc. Make her feel like a Queen! That is what most women want.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
I m wright,or wrong? In europe we say Licemerno I don't know to translate.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Said it you did Bobby!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Nice theme... actually who the fuck single guy. couple looking for couple /normal/ and single female / b*******/ .... where is a single male? Party good welcome couple,good welcome single female and fuck single male...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
I don't do cold lol. I'm working on a deal (not swing, modeling) that will be in C-bus, I'm like do it soon or my ass will not be there!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
I wouldn't mind going south where it is warmer but I have a friend in Canada I REALLY wanna meet so I would probably go north.

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
well this time of the year I'd want to go south ;) but it might be hard to get me back.

very nice of you to share.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
Mr. Phoenixxx asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a TARDIS. If it shows up I will share and you can bring them here or you can go there.

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
got a nice email today, most likely not what I'm looking for but at least he put thought into the email as opposed to yesterdays "want to fuck my 9 inch dick" or whatever he said lol.

What I really want is a teleportation system to get my out of town boys here whenever the mood strikes.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
We have been looking for single males and while we have gotten those horrid emails say "Hey you DTF tonight?" that are complete and total turn offs, we have also gotten very lovely emails from some great guys. Granted we are still new and I haven't had a chance to sample all the SM's we have spoken with but we are working on it. I have seen many respectful SM's out there and look forward to meeting more.

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 544   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males