Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310362
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   362 to 371 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't do cold lol. I'm working on a deal (not swing, modeling) that will be in C-bus, I'm like do it soon or my ass will not be there!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I wouldn't mind going south where it is warmer but I have a friend in Canada I REALLY wanna meet so I would probably go north.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
well this time of the year I'd want to go south ;) but it might be hard to get me back.

very nice of you to share.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Mr. Phoenixxx asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a TARDIS. If it shows up I will share and you can bring them here or you can go there.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
got a nice email today, most likely not what I'm looking for but at least he put thought into the email as opposed to yesterdays "want to fuck my 9 inch dick" or whatever he said lol.

What I really want is a teleportation system to get my out of town boys here whenever the mood strikes.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We have been looking for single males and while we have gotten those horrid emails say "Hey you DTF tonight?" that are complete and total turn offs, we have also gotten very lovely emails from some great guys. Granted we are still new and I haven't had a chance to sample all the SM's we have spoken with but we are working on it. I have seen many respectful SM's out there and look forward to meeting more.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
digression: in the same spare bedroom, I have 2 album covers on the wall: Molly Hatchet and Nazareth's Expect No Mercy b/c the cover art is Frank Frazetta and we both love him.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Second away as you please, Comanche:)

We have MANY records still, combined, and yes, guess what, they ARE in crates! In a spare closet, but still.

Be kind of fun to take 'em to the skeet shooting range around the corner. (said in my best Texas drawl).

I've seen that logo too, VA, but can't remember what line of clothing it's for. When I was teaching piano, I had a student who needed to call her mom and she said, "how do you work this kind of phone?" It was a rotary dial.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Really??

My kids may not have ever used vinyl records, and we only have one in our house (and no player) but they certainly know what one looks like.

There is a line of clothing out there which uses the 7" plastic insert design as its logo. I saw it on the jacket of a girl at Tropical Smoothie and asked her if she knew what it was. She looked at me like I was nuts.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
How many young people have ever heard of The Wings?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   362 to 371 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males