Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, I'm feeling a little like I'm being treated pitifully. Maybe you and Trooper can take a road trip south. Possibly, with a quick stop in TN for reinforcements? Five's company ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
Fresfun I'm the same way I like to communicate with my SM's and get to know them a bit before meeting. Most SM's don't get past the first email because when I get emails that say "I have a 9 inch cock, interested?" ummm no.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
trooperandpirategirl, thanks for the information. I'm relatively new to the site and didn't even notice those features.

D'oh!

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
toptim you can block single females and couples as well.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
We get so many emails on a daily basis from single males. We enjoy mfm very much, because I LOVE being the center of attention...what can I say, I'm spoiled. That being said though, we get so many that are like...I have a hotel room, wanna meet? Or asking to fuck me tonight...etc...read the profile guys...you have to get at my brain first. We are not just hopping in bed or showing up at some hotel room. I am not a blow up doll for you to use to get off. You better spoil me, flirt, some conversation and tension build up first. Our last mfm, we had talked to this gentleman for a few weeks, he was always respectful, and we met for dinner before we went any further. He followed our "rules" and the final result was on of the best playtimes we ever had. Simple rules, treat me like a lady, don't assume we are dtf. Have some class and if you respect us, then you will have a repeated role in our playtime. I'm just repeatedly surprised at how many contact us with these rude come one, and even pissy attitudes when we politely decline.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I think it's a bit sad that this site has a "block single males" feature but not a "block single females" or "block couples" feature. Granted, there are a lot of weirdos out there who are making the rest of us look bad. But not all single men are like that.

I have met lots of couples and single women in the lifestyle and have made lots of new friends. Men and women, singles and couples, black and white, short and tall, fit and overweight, young and old. It helps to be open-minded about this sort of thing.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Well said Mrs. Irish - that's the way I roll! Hope to roll into Cocoa someday to help redeem some positive Mojo - at least for me!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
SM: Well we have pretty much given up on them! Either they cancel at the last minute (after out of town reservations have been made), or they are on the LS sites looking for "love". The last one we hooked up spent the whole time talking about his adventures/life! Didn't flirt with female half or compliment her. Sex was okay, but not that satisfying. Another SM, after speaking with him on the phone for an introduction; asked if I (female half) could give him phone sex - while he jerked off! What a turn off! Guys, it's ALL about the woman! If you want to be included in a couple's bedroom, shower the woman with flirting, compliments, soft touches, etc. Make her feel like a Queen! That is what most women want.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I m wright,or wrong? In europe we say Licemerno I don't know to translate.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Said it you did Bobby!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males