Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 2085031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 534   End
User Details are only visible to members.
awww thanks sweetie. I would just love to find one nice local guy in addition to Mr Magic Hands so that when hubby is away and Mr Magic Hands can't play I have another option. Or I could play with him and Mr Magic Hands ;) Hubby would love knowing two hot SM's were working me over while he was away.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Luvrman,

It is too bad we are on the other side of the country! Loved your profile and pics! Always a turn on when a guy can communicate properly! I have an informal hot single guy list started, gonna put you on it!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
PG,

I would say something like, "I know you are not looking right now, but I am" Keep me in mind when you begin your search again".

With your pictures, your body, the guy would be an idiot not to at least check you out and say hi!

Sophia,

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Nic sets the bar so low you have to be careful you don't trip over it.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It is rather amusing reading some of the mail we receive from various single men on several of the couples profiles I share with playmates. Like I've said, and others have said, they just make the rest of us single men who have more than a clue look like rock stars. :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
LOL glad I may have been a good luck charm for you! Wish I could be one for myself. Mind you I'm not complaining about any of the wonderful SM's we have met, usually if I actually WANT to meet them it has always turned out well. Sadly I find very few locally I even want to take the time to message let alone meet. I found one today through a couple that emailed us certs that I was like "oh hello where have you been hiding" then I look at his tag line and it says "not currently looking" sigh. Part of me wants to email him anyway, but then part of me is like no you really shouldn't. He was on line yesterday, so he is checking in.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
PG you may be a good luck charm. I received an email from a single guy that was nicely composed. He mentioned things from our profile. Added some detail about himself and asked to see where this could go. Read his profile and he can write, has a life outside of the Lifestyle, and actually expressed a number of interesting things to strike up a return conversation.

He is a free member but has four pics on his profile. YEAH!! However, the quality of the pics are not wonderful, you can see what you need to see and it isn't an exposed penis shot. Not sure if that is good or bad, but oh well, something to look forward too!

Sounds rather promising, cause a little dirty talk with someone who can is a great first start.

yumm, Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
And thank you PG. You set the "pole" rather high as well.

;-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thank you Sophia, fantasies are a wonderful thing unto themselves and I am privileged to be part of yours. Just as any SM will be privileged to be part of your reality.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sophia, I have had the pleasure of meeting Nic, and you are correct he sets the bar rather high.

We met a grand total of 3 SM's last year only one was local, but they were all very wonderful guys. Year before? I don't think we met any lol.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 534   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males