Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just wish we had one or two unattached females who would join us. The last one I held had two, and they were both great.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Toptim100 Man you are champion. if I have chance to look all that orgy! :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
I am throwing a party on Friday in Miami for couples and single women and have had an overwhelming response. I've had to add a second party next week on Wednesday night.

The space can realistically accomodate 12-14 people max. I'lll only invite six couples so if one of them bails we still have plenty of people to play. If we only have four couples commit, I'll continue recruiting more couples just to make sure we have enough to make it worthwhile.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
A agree completely with the idea of treating others how you wish to be treated. I have joked about having a back up plan but in reality, I simply contact a couple who has expressed interest if my original plans fall through. I would never "double-book". Unless I thought all 5 of us would get along. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have never bailed on a meeting, if we say we are going to be there we will. And we have never made more than one meet in a single night. We try to treat people the way we would want to be treated. Common courtesy and respect.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
And that's why I don't do it. I commit to see one person or couple on a night. That's it. All or nothing.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Having several opportunities lined up means that all people lined up after the one who shows up will be stood up by you, making you the bad guy.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18795 posts)
Everyone has a story about bad experiences. I met couples or single females that bailed on me at the last minute. I don't have three or four opportunities lined up so if I agree to meet someone and they bail, it is a wasted night for me.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Single male /me/... I like more after sex to see girl,lady happy then to eat bread today. smile and happy lady face mmm dont have price. very important when Lady want again. some people is selfish. But not me.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
Or my personal favorite....we invited them to join us, so why am I ( female ) doing all the work? This was suppose to be about the 3 of us having a good time, not one watching, one who is doing all the work, while he lays there and does nothing, but enjoy himself. They then email back asking when can we meet again...ok sorry about this rant to.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males