Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And you're entitled to just jump in bed with anyone you want, just because you want, right? Whining because someone won't sleep with you is pretty damn pathetic, I don't care what the situation is. There isn't one single person on this site, or any other, who is OBLIGATED to sleep with someone else. I've not been around the forums long, but I've been around long enough to know that this is something you know, Nic. :)

My point was, since you seem to have missed the tongue in cheek comment involving the top hat, was that if you expect to be seen as the cream floating to the top of the sea of assholes, you need to actually stand up and get noticed.

Whining about how mean people are just because they don't jump up and down to fuck ya, doesn't make you stand out in a good way.

The "outsider" comment was about the parties, not the LS in general. Most parties specifically cater towards couples. Those that do let SM's in, only do so selectively. If you're trying to get into those types of parties, then yes... you're an outsider.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
SM's certainly, have not cornered the market of insane lunatics. I've said this for years, and will continue to say it, I've not had crazier experiences than with SW, that's why we stay away from them. While not all, most in our experience are emotional nutcases. Some want you to wine dine, and shower them with gifts. Some tell you that since they're unicorns they will call the shots. Some get attached!!! gah.....

There is crazies everywhere, amongst singles and certainly amongst couples. If you're able to keep that in mind, things wouldn't look so negative when seeking to hook up with others.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
Give em hell Nick. Oh and by the way, I'm a pretty good cook, if you would be so kind as to put a smile on my sweet wife's face, and bring some laughter to our home, I'll prepare a meal for you that you will not soon forget.

You my friend, and all those like you are a treasure.

Curt

PS. Do you think there is an inverse correlation between tender skill, cleanliness and price of what one might bring to the master of the house?

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
"There may be a huge population of SM's in the LS, but you are still outsiders. If you're going to come to my house and fuck my wife without bringing me a little something..."

YAWN....yes, I know, I am supposed to pay you to have sex with your wife by bringing a girl to fuck you or fall to my knees thanking you for your generosity. No thanks, I'll continue to meet couples who appreciate that swinging is about everyone enjoying themselves and no one "owes" anyone a damn thing. Outsiders? That's a good one. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Also, a bowtie and a top hat. That usually helps."

LOL. I knew I was forgetting something.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
You can cry and complain about how SM's are treated, but your anger and disappointment should be with those among your peers who act like assholes, not the couples who have to endure their crap. It shouldn't be a surprise that most couples are put in a defensive posture when it comes to the SM, it's the safest default position to take.

We here at Perv Central are very SM friendly... in fact, we tend to invite more SM's over than anything else. That being said, there is just such a large population of SM's, that there is absolutely zero reason for us not to be extremely picky about who we choose.

We get tons of contact from SM's, and most of it is just utter garbage... profiles that have no photos, or the email insinuates that the Wife needs a better cock because mine isn't pleasing her. Really? That's how you're going to approach this? Buh-bye!

As for being upset about being left out of parties... well, imagine that. You're in a world that is largely geared towards couples sharing time with other couples, and the parties tend to be for... couples. There may be a huge population of SM's in the LS, but you are still outsiders. If you're going to come to my house and fuck my wife without bringing me a little something, you better be prepared to be gracious and make the experience fun and entertaining. This requires an excellent attitude (i.e, not bitching because you don't get enough action) a great personality, and a whole lot of respect for the couple. Also, a bowtie and a top hat. That usually helps.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
No question, in all of life, in all the world, there are lots and lots of real jerks, brutes, idiots, and liars.

So what's the big deal? When they wake up in the morning they will still be the same. If those are the ones among whom you search, what the hell do you expect. We are in search of that special gentleman, filled with tender skill, and a dick a little bigger than mine. We find them continuously. We find them more often than we can possibly meet with them. It's not luck. It's a lot of darn hard work. My bone to pick is with the whining couples that want free and easy, no effort sex to somehow be earth shaking.

I submit it's not the horn dogs among whom you search. It's you !!! Suck it up !!! establish a single male profile that starts out "Thanks for your inquiry but we can not meet with you. We seek ..... blah blah blah" Can it and send it out and forget about it. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE CONTROL YOUR ATTITUDE.

Boy am I pissed this morning.

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Just back from Ottawa, along the river at Manotic. Lots of development. Parliament Hill is grand and stately. So phallic, a great symbol for the pitiable single male.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Good ol' Hull. Fond memories of grade 13 history trip to Ottawa and nights spent in Hull. Circa 83/84.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3148 posts)
I've been to Gatineau Park, back around 2006 or '07, when I was visiting one of my kids at a university in Ottawa. It's a beautiful area.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males