Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" Those who are dicks get treated as such,..."

Maybe that's what they're hoping for!

Silver, I see you've been a member for less than a week. To say you are "never" included in fun is displaying some impatience.

Until you have found some steady playmates, you may go weeks or months between close encounters. At least that's the impression I get.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
If you go strictly by numbers, couples are a dime a dozen as well. Some have great success at meeting others and some don't, the same for SMs. On any given weekend, there are just as many couples not playing with others as there are guys.

My advice? Don't fall into the mindset that you are just another swinging dick hoping to win the lottery. Differentiate yourself from the masses. Make your profile appealing (both the text and the pics), get out to some M&G and let people see you interacting with others like a normal human being, get a cert or two and when you DO get an opportunity to meet with a couple, be respectful to both make and female. Doesn't sound all that difficult, does it?

I would suggest that guys get treated how they deserve. Those who are dicks get treated as such, those who have more to offer get rewarded. Initially you may be judged and lumped in with the former but with patience you will find yourself in demand.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Just refuse to let the fakes and flakes reflect who you are. Yes, it'll take time to establish yourself, but it won't happen if you "whine" about it not happening.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You're cute... with the right attitude, you will be.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I was just thinking we need that "like" button :-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
double like

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
Like!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
I am not going to derail another thread with the whole "who pays" BS, suffice it to say that the classy couples I've met wouldn't dream of expecting any man pay for the privilege of fucking his wife. Mutual respect means they also have too much respect for their wives to prostitute them out.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I completely agree with Nic that single males have the best opportunity in the LS. I am not playing the SM role now because my partner keeps me real busy, but very rarely did I pay the full cost of the room when I was active in that role.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2801 posts)
Nic...when you meet with a couple, you don't pay for the room? Seriously? It may be a regional thing, but here in the upper Midwest, it is an unwritten rule.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males