Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 2085031022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a former single guy in the LS, I can attest to some pretty shoddy treatment of SMs. There seems to be a preconception out there that single guys aren't serious about making friendships and long term play friends, and that's not the case with most of the guys I know. I was always very polite and respectful with any couples who approached me, and found that being a decent guy paid off. To be sure, as a couple, we receive the occasional email from the "wanna fuck" type of SM, but they've been pretty rare. And given the fact that Mrs. T is gorgeous, this kind of thing is to be expected. But we're open to nice single guys for MFM, and will hopefully find one for regular play one of these days. I love watching her with a guy, and can occasionally use a "relief pitcher" when she's in one of those "insatiable" moods:))

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Jax may want to take a tour of the great Southern states, I am sure many of us Southern women will be more than happy to share some of our hospitality with him until he can't take no more!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I think Jax had some good points in that last post but I don't remember much of what I read because my eyes kept going to the yummy picture and my mind was picturing some not so pitiful things I'd like to do to him...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I agree Rowdyones with your post. That makes a world of difference.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thanks for the salute Rowdyones, now you have me standing at attention.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We enjoy as well as prefer events where single males are allowed. We have attended many couples only meets/parties where we have not connected with other couples. Reason being is usually because one of us is not attracted to the other. Often I am attracted to the other male or female while my husband is not attracted or vice versa. Since we are in a somewhat rural area a party/meet most always entails getting a room so we have the cost factor. With party/room/gas and food costs it is usually in the $150.00 range. Thus, we certainly want to play when we go. If the event allows single guys it is rare that we do not end up playing. Are there some creeps? Certainly. My husband has a saying about some guys, "He couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of fifties". To us the key factor is finding a guy who can converse and conduct himself in a respectful and courteous manner. Lifestyle parties are like any social situation. At our local watering holes we encounter creeps as well as real nice people. Locally we have encouraged party hosts to offer events that allow single males. Don't give up guys!

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I adore single men. There is one at our bar I currently have my eyes on. He is not my typical type...he is a cowboy. I tend to prefer white collar gentlemen. But I talked with him and he has the most incredibly blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. I rarely find anyone I want to have sex with. I simply am not sexually attracted to many at all, its why I sucked as a swinger lol. But this one...yeah, I think I will have a taste of this one.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
PG,

that sounds like lots of fun, I may have to work up to that! You are an inspiration to a newbie like me!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
TopTim,

mmmm, not sure what to say about that comment, but Nic and well Mario are on my hot fantasy list right now. mmmm, maybe I should change that up and have Mario, Nic, and hubby all together in my fantasy. Wow, I think I am liking that a lot! My hot fantasy just changed to something completely else and I am liking it.

Don't know if there is bad blood between you and Nic or if that was just a joke. Don't really care either, its my fantasy and I can have it I want too! But I am liking all I have seen and read of Nic so, his bar is still quite high and hard!

You are always welcome to join in my fantasy!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
awww thanks sweetie. I would just love to find one nice local guy in addition to Mr Magic Hands so that when hubby is away and Mr Magic Hands can't play I have another option. Or I could play with him and Mr Magic Hands ;) Hubby would love knowing two hot SM's were working me over while he was away.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males