Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   192 to 201 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know you're just a piece of man-meat Tim... get with the program ;-) heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Well, I've had several females who contacted me who wanted to sneak behind their partner's backs and swing without their knowledge. And other SFs who set up a date but don't show or offer any explanation. Or the ones who completely ignore what's written in my profile and want to meet for a booty call in the next 30 minues.

Granted, most SFs I've talked to have been great, but there are quite a few flakes out there.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
....yeah because everyone knows there's no such thing as flaky females....

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
That is a valid point intimatenights, but as a SM I get emails from couples that say nothing more than "looking to party tonight. hit us up" and their phone number. Nothing says desperate more than a drunken booty call in the middle of the night. Sorry folks, but I'm not interested.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We are single male friendly and yes single guys get a bad rap but as a couple you have to understand why, from our point of view and this is not all single men. We get a lot of emails from single guys and when your first line in the email is wow your wife is hot id like to fuck the shit out of her DELETE or hey what's up DELETE do you as a single male walk in to a bar and see a nice looking girl and your first words are Damm girl your hot want to fuck than why would you disrespect any female with a email saying that on here or we also get the im free during the day ok and why are you not free at night ? that is the problem with the web the best advice I think I can give you is go to the meet and greets or the clubs but be respectful get your face out there as much as possible the more couples see you at different events the more comfortable they will become with seeing you one of the biggest issues with couples in the lifestyle is married men saying there single and for most couples that is a big NO NO by getting out there and being at these events couples may be stand offish at first for that very reason but after seeing you at this event and that event they will be more willing to talk to you also if it doesn't happen so what . We don't play every time we go out we have been to lifestyle club and haven't hooked up so what its no big deal

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Cpl: Very well put and to the point. Bravo!!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
If you're a couple who wishes to engage in a MFM 3some, then single males seem like a pretty valuable commodity. Sure, you could pull it off with the male half of another couple, but if the goal is for the woman to have the full attention of 2 dudes, then the female half of the other couple is going to feel left out.

I suspect that the only people who treat single males poorly are the couples who are not looking for them. We had our profile closed off to single males for a while but decided to open them so that a few SM's in the forums could check us out and email back and forth.

We still get mail from random dudes and we simply delete them with no response since that's what the first line of our profile says we're going to do. Sadly, there were a couple single guys we've received emails from who had great profiles and pics, but we deleted them anyway for the simple fact that they either didn't read our profile or they did and ignored our wishes. Sorry dudes, if you don't respect our boundaries on the web, we can only assume you won't respect them in person either.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
We've been to many parties and the hosts/co-hosts take care of the party details from check-in, collecting donations, cleanup & security. Why would you expect a SM to "volunteer", would you ask a SF or a couple the same thing? I agree not that many events allow SM's to attend but those that do allow ones that they know and can vouch for. I don't actively seek out SM at a party but if I did I'd feel at ease knowing they passed a pre-screening from the hosts or were personally referred by someone we know.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
*If we are at a club to meet single males I want the SM's full attention and not have the club cock blocking him for so called duties. *

Sentence of the day award.

Personally, I think that butterball club owner is an insecure dufus, who enjoys humiliating anyone that appears to him as a challenge. Knowing that he doesn't stand a chance when faced with hot, intelligent, confident people (particularly single males), he does what he can to dehumanize them, by making snide remarks toward them, or trying to demean them. Unfortunately for him, he's a nothing, no one ever heard of him, and clearly majority of the forum regulars can't stand him.

Perhaps if he changes his insecure angry attitude people will eventually get over his shit. Somehow though, I doubt it. Throughout the years, pricks like him get shredded to smithereens on these fora, and they eventually leave as they came in.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
We have met some very respectful SM's and we have also run in to some not so respectful SM's. But the same can be said for couples. As MrP likes to say to be respected you have to be respectable. If everyone followed those lines we would all get along beautifully but that is the dreamer in me talking.

I do have say the comment about the SM's working for the club to gain access is pretty silly. If we are at a club to meet single males I want the SM's full attention and not have the club cock blocking him for so called duties.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   192 to 201 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males