Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cplofun

We agree with you about the paid members, we're always a little leery about those who are free members. We have even blocked them for a time because they would email us over and over and never be able to meet. However we do play with a lot of single males and for the most part they have all been gentlemen those that are rude never get to first base. As for verification we never give it out as if the guy is really good she wants him for herself. LOL

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I don't ever ask anyone to certify me... they can if they want, or don't if they don't want, but I'm not going to ask. That's just "bad form" as Mr Smee would say ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Maybe I'm just a dick, but I put more stock into paid members than I do certs. But this really applies to SMs, SFs and Couples. We've actually only met 1 other couple from this site and that was while living in Cali. Certs never got brought up and I'm not that concerned about us ever getting them. I guess we'll give one out if we're asked to, but I'd never offer that up and I can't really see us ever asking someone to certify us. We're real and we know it. We don't need someone else to verify that.

And I'm not saying that free members aren't real or anything. Could be a new member who is trying the place for a little bit to make sure it's worth the money. But if someone's been on here like 5 years and is still free, then we're more likely to pass you by.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Sweetie, I wasn't sayin' that there aren't quality SMs out there without certs. It is just easier for "some" couples to take that leap of faith on a SM with certs than without. To each his/her own. Just my humble opinion and we all know about opinions. lmao.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I've been with uncertified SM's that were magnificent ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I hope you are very hungry, you lil' vixen.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I'd like to make a meal out of a few SM's....just saying!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Us single males are "at the bottom of the food chain" in this lifestyle. We all know it and yet newbie SMs are always bitchin' about being left out and shunned. Get over it, take your lumps and put in the time to become a trustworthy, certified and respected single male. Once you have that, the rest is easy.......they then seek YOU out.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Oh, I like that too :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I'd like to nibble on you....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males