Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not going to argue percentages, I've met at least three really great SF in the past year and as part of a couple for the past few months, invited many more single males to play with my partner and had generally good results. If I had one bitch about the single guys lately it would be they don't show up ON TIME. I make an effort to plan an evening where my lady friend will have a surprise visitor and the last few times the guy has been anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes late. Oh and my SF friend treated them as pitifully as PG did.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You just dont know whats behind the profile.

A "single man" with a wife a wife and kids in the next room.

A couple where the other half has no idea

Single females who are god knows what.

There is the "life happens" part too. Many times we have set up meetings for a future date and when that time comes, all we want to do after the day we had was put on pjs and curl up on the couch. We just dont feel like getting showered, dressed, and going out much less playing.

In those cases however we do one of two things. Usually we go and meet simply out of principle because we hate being canceled on.

Or with notice we will talk with them like PEOPLE and tell them just the honest truth. No "getting stuck at work" no "grandmas in the hospital" We'll simply say, its been a hell of a day, we're running behind, and would be more into meeting another day.

If people would be honest with their intentions and their situations, things would be much easier on here.

Not that I support cheating, but I would rather a guy say he had to sneak out and cancel because he couldnt get out of the house instead of thinking he is "single with roommates" and "Got an emergency call to come into work at 10:00pm at Sears"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
see sometimes its all in the attitude!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
PG, you are making me see the idea of a "pity fuck" in a whole new light. I think I like. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
see treated another one Pitifully lol!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
PG thats sheer torture

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
have leather coat and heels, will travel. Although it might get interesting if the TSA makes me take off the coat to go through security....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Tig, youre right on the money.

Fun, I'm not sure how "we" are supposed to be treated, but if this past year is a true indication, I hope the same treatment continues well into the future, with a few notable exceptions of course.

Mrs. Sav, we'll have to add a few new membership levels - PPC -Paid Picture Collector and JOP -Jack-Off Pervert. There will definitely be some confusion for many as to which membership they select when they join.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7679 posts)
pg......bt and i look forward to that same treatment

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6459 posts)
"This one is the first one I've seen that actually has a feature where you can block single men from even seeing their profile! I don't think this is right at all. First of all, I'm a paying member on this site, so why can't I at least look at all the profile's photos? "

How did I miss this little tidbit??? That is the best laugh I've had all week!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5266 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males