Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mrs livewhire.......if you will fuck the babysitter when you come home i volunteer for the job :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
This is what I mean by communicating and treating people like PEOPLE on here.

Single guy cancelled on us last night that we have played with before. WE'RE NOT MAD!

With plenty of advance notice he got ahold of my wife and just said he got up real early, we were planning on meeting real late, and he had to be up real early the next morning, and was not feeling the energy to get up and go out after he got home.

Not a problem!!! No BS lies. No BS excuses. He was just honest with us like you would be with vanilla friends. To us, that is "life happens" We feel the same way sometimes.

Just dont wait until we're showered, dressed, and ready to go, and make up some lie at the last minute.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
It is very frustrating to me because I am usually planning something special that requires specific timing. On Friday the guy was so late that by the time he called to tell me he was lost and needed directions, I told him to go home.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
i just think of all those horny ladies dripping in anticipation.....its soooooooo rude to make them wait BE ON TIME GUYS........your killin us SM's

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
Pet peeve....being late! How rude!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I agree with the last two posters. It doesn't take that much effort to be early or at least call the host. I mean come on, when did good manners go out of style. Bravo gents!!!!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
i always plan to arrive early...that way im never late...... its so friggin rude to be late...especially for a sex party

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
Thats too funny, Sed. My ex-wife was notorious for that shit. My whole family said that after her first time in the islands, she was permanently on island time.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
If I may suggest a solution on how to treat lateturds!

If you plan a party at 7pm for example, invite them for 6pm ;). Problem solved. My sister is a notorious lateturd, I invite her at least 45 minutes earlier than the rest.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
I am not going to argue percentages, I've met at least three really great SF in the past year and as part of a couple for the past few months, invited many more single males to play with my partner and had generally good results. If I had one bitch about the single guys lately it would be they don't show up ON TIME. I make an effort to plan an evening where my lady friend will have a surprise visitor and the last few times the guy has been anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes late. Oh and my SF friend treated them as pitifully as PG did.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males